3 x Great Ball
2 x Steven's Advice
3 x TV Reporter
2 x Holon Researcher

Energy - 20

14 x Lightning
4 x Holon's Electrode/Magneton
2 x Metal

The strategy is to use get out Dragonite and use him and Zapdos ex to attack. Use the Holon trainers and TVR to discard energy as well as get out Draggy and Magcargo, then later in the game, legendary ascent Zapdos and/or Rayquaza, preferrably quaza later in the game, and go from there. Need some help on this one guys.

- Xaej

Last edited:
take out the pidgeot line, then you need 4 super scoop up for zappy...and maybe you can add extra raikou ex as an additional attacker :biggrin:

Thanks, but I'm keeping the Pidgeot Line. The idea is to use Dragonite to pump benched Pid(gey/geotto/geot) up with energy, then suprise attack with Zapdos ex. Plus, the searching powers of Pidgeot can't hurt a deck.

- Xaej

Your Idea is cool. I like Dragonite its like Blaziken. Some strange reason I hated Blaziken but i love Dragonite. Oh well I'll never get it.

Pokemon 19
4 Dratini
2 Dragonair
3 Delta Dragonite
3 Pidgey
2 Pidgeotto
3 Pidgeot
1 Zapdos Ex
1 Quaza Ex

I liked your Pokemon. They were straitforward enough. The only thing I can say is Zapdos Ex is a good card but only 70 damage??? Later the game goes the more damage we need to be doing. You need Rayquaza ex so you can hit up in the 100's.

Energy 15
13 Electric
2 Multi

2 Multi is enough to work out. I mean you do have Pidgeot searching for whatever you need. 20 Energy is way to much. I usually have a rule never to go pass 15. ZapTurnDos only usually had 17 tops, and that was the most energy reliant deck there was. Plus you re-use energy thats whats cool about it.

Trainers 25
4 Celio's Network
4 TV Reporter
4 Rare Candy
4 Holon Ruins
3 Steven's Advice
3 Great Ball
2 Super Scoop Up
1 Scott

You have 1 Extra Card. Depending on how you feel I'd either increase the Rayquaza Ex or the Zapdos Ex.

Thanks A.Threatz, I'll take into account most of your choices except Scott, I just don't like the card. Using my supporter to get more supporters is a slower move, I could better use the deck space for other cards I need. This is just my opinion, however. I have no doubt that Scott can be used practically, I just severely dislike it. I think I should add in a second Zappy to Quaza in that the energy is heavy advantage to Lightning due to Dragonite. True, I would ideally have Pidgeot searching for my Multis should I need them, but what if I don't ? The only downside to a 1 Quaza is that it would be very easy for Quaza to be prized. Again, thanks for your help A.Threatz, revised list below. The only other discrepency I have with your list is that you can only have 1 Multi attached to a Pokemon at a time and Molly ex's attack requires 2 Fire energy.

Pokemon 20
4 Dratini
2 Dragonair
3 Delta Dragonite
3 Pidgey
2 Pidgeotto
3 Pidgeot
2 Zapdos Ex
1 Quaza Ex

Trainers - 22

4 x Holon Ruins
4 x Celio's Network
4 x Rare Candy
3 x Great Ball
2 x Steven's Advice
3 x TV Reporter
2 x Holon Researcher

Energy - 18

15 x Lightning
3 x Holon's Electrode/Magneton

- Xaej

Maybe try some metal energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
rokman said:
o_o

Where are your metals???
Good point.

Another point that should be made is that you have Holon Ruins in your deck. Why not combine that with Magcargo's Smooth Over Poke-Body. Overall, here is what I would suggest...

-3 Pidgey
-2 Pidgeotto
-3 Pidgeot
-2 Lightning
+3 Slugma
+3 Magcargo
+4 Metal

The list has been revised up top. Switched Pidgeot for Magcargo in light of its combo with Holon Ruins. Also added in Metal and Holon's Magneton/Trode for not only Draggy's metal, but Rayquaza's fire. Thanks for the help, any other suggestions ?

- Xaej

Rayquaze EX requires Fire energy as well... doesnt he!? if ur going to bounce an energy back, and lose 20 damage(since he does 20 times basic energy, if i am not mistaken) then thats fine.... i would recomend 2 fire energy, so taht way, u dont lose your bonus 20 damage for that basic you will have to put back in your hand.

Thanks Ninjaskfan, what I considered however, is that Quaza may be prized. Then I've got some fire that could better spend their deckspace as Metal Energy. That's why I chose Holon's instead. Especially since I only want 1 Quaza. I don't want 4 of the EX basics here because then I have 4/11 in ex starts. That's just over 36% whereas with 3 I'd have 3/10 which is 30%. Not much difference, but any edge to not starting with them helps. That's why I chose Holon's as opposed to standard fire.

- Xaej

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back