Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragon King Tourney Reports and announcements - Modified October 20th!

meganium45

Located at 1416 Triad Center, St. Peters, Missouri, just up from the Steak n Shake off of Jungerman, just off of Hwy 94!

November 3, 2004 at 6:30 (league starts at 6:00)

THE FIRST WEEK OF THE BOON ISLAND SEASON !

Go into the Steak n Shake parking lot and toodle on back!! (yes, I said toodle)

Will give away the POP Series 1 boosters to 1st and 2nd place, 3rd will get a POP Series 1 Booster, 1 random person will get the other POP Series 1 Booster.

$3.00 to enter - everyone who enters is guaranteed 1 pack!! There is some bang for your buck...and they will be FireRed/LeafGreen packs too!!!

Got to love it...playtest, playtest, playtest!!!!

I will have a special event for all of my "newer" players - not sanctioned - but a great place to round robin play, work on decks, and get better! Thanks - there will be special prizes for those guys!

Anyone seen the Hutsons???

Vince

M45

October 27th has come and gone...

And the winners were....

Older division (plus Mason!)
Anthony Eason

Younger division
Zak Krekeler

Overall Premiere League Champion for the week - Jake B ?? !!

No premiere Trainers for this season!!!

Come and try and be the first (previous seasons DO NOT COUNT towards the Premiere Trainer Award)

November 3rd - 6:00 league - 6:30 sanctioned tourney!!!

WOOT - CHAW!!!

Last edited:
meganium45 said:
Located at 1416 Triad Center, St. Peters, Missouri, just up from the Steak n Shake off of Jungerman, just off of Hwy 94!

August 14th, 2004 at NOON

Go into the Steak n Shake parking lot and toodle on back!! (yes, I said toodle)

Modified format, event starts at noon!!!

$3.00 to enter - everyone who enters is guaranteed 2 packs!! There is some bang for your buck...and they will be Hidden Legends packs too!!!

Then you can just caravan with us at 2:30 down to the Gathering Ground....for another fun filled league!!

Can you tell it is one Week Before Worlds!!! 2 events on the same day!!!

Got to love it...playtest, playtest, playtest!!!!

M45

OMG Its next to a Steak and Shake??!?!?!?! So I can like walk up and get Milk Shakes?!?!?! Exciting.

Ya I'll be there =)

~Colin

Chaw, what a GRAND opening!!! 19 players!!!

Congratulations to all 3 (3-0) players who all walked away champions, with Treeko promos!!! More details to follow!!!

Next league this Tuesday...OK, more Treeko promos!!!

Woot! Chaw!!!

M45

Tuesday nite! tonight! Can you say...

Treeko, Treeko Treeko!!!

FireRed/LeafGreen for prizes!!!

WOOT !

Chaw !

M45

Tropical Winds Promos for all who did not attends Worlds - tonight ONLY!

Chaw, great turnout!!!

18 players in the event!!!

Broke it into 2 age divisions 13- and 14+ (or pretty close)

Colin went 3-0 in the older division

Zak went 3-0 in the younger division... then they clashed...

WailordEX/Bellossom beat Metabyss....Colin wins!!

Gave out 2 Worlds T-shirts as door prizes...and the Treeko!!!

Also...

Everyone who was not at worlds got the Tropical Wind Promo!!! WOOSH!!!

Next event, September 7th at Dragon King!!! Bring your friends!!! Let's play who will lose to the 3 year old this week !!! LOL (went 1-2)

M45

Wow, nice vince. Wish I was there. Since you gave all of ur worlds stuffs, does this mean I should try to trade for tropial wind now??

Chaw, My GG Peeps...

We REALLY need to come up with a team name for this season...

OK, I have promos, T-shirts, and other fun worlds stuff to toss out at the next GG event!!!

Have no fear...I will not let you down...after all...you did outdraw DK for your PreRelease!!!

M45

August 31st - Kudos to Colin and Zak for going 3-0 in their divisions, and then Colin for beating Zak in the finals!!

Great group AGAIN at the DK - 18 players with a LOT of people missing.

Next event - September 7th - more great league and door prizes...

and, yes, the new league kits have been ordered!!!!

Talk to you soon.

M45

well tomorrow should really be interesting as i plan to bring back a player that hasn't played since NEO 2...... this should definitely be an interesting day..... any guesses as to who it is????

OK, went down sick yesterday, no idea how the tourney went (if the tourney went)

Someone please PM me a report - hopefully a tourney was run... In any event...

Next week we will have a tourney with BONUS promo prizes - the top 2 finishers will EACH GET their packs, and a pack of the new OP series 1 2 card set and a Treeko!!! The third place finisher will get a pack of the new OP series 1 2 card set, the 4th place finisher will get a Treeko and 2 random players will get a Treeko or an OP series 1 2 card set!!! A lot of stuff to give away!!! We will also give a box of dice out as a random door prize...So guaranteed prizes for the top 4, 3 door prizes, WHAT AN EVENT!!!

See you all there !!! September 14th at DRAGON KING!!!

M45

Yep, double prizes (Treekos and OP series 1) for the first 2 tourneys at GG too!! (Starting Sept 18th)

How bout them apples!!

M45

Mk there was a tourney yesterday, 23 players.

I went first going 3-0 with Wailord Ex/Bellossom, Jacob got 2nd going 3-0 with BlastoiseEx/SuicuneEx/Slowbro, Ben got 3rd with Beedrill/Nidoqueen...and then dunno the rest.

~Colin

Back