Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dragonite-EX Deck assistance! (New and Improved!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OsirisKun

Dragonite-EX/M-Sceptile-EX Assistance
Name pending.

Hopefully this is in the right place!

My ORIGINAL idea for this deck was to utilize the new Jolteon from Ancient Origins , however, I misread the translation as "All Pokemon" rather than "all Stage 1 Pokemon" so I want to find a way to make this deck work without it.

I will be posting the decklist as it was before understanding what the card ACTUALLY says, so I will bold the cards that I don't necessarily have a use for!

I want a deck that works with Dragonite-EX using similar cards, if possible. I'm not the best at making decks at ALL, so any and all help is requested and appreciated!

Energy

7x Grass Energy
3x Lightning Energy
4x Double Dragon Energy
2x Flash Energy

Items

2x Enhanced Hammer
2x Acro Bike
2x Fresh Water Set
2x Professor's Letter
2x Repeat Ball
2x Switch
1x Startling Megaphone

Pokemon Tools

2x Muscle Band
2x Sceptile Spirit Link

Supporters

3x Professor Sycamore
2x Teammates
3x N
2x Skyla

Stadiums

2x Rough Seas

Pokemon

3x Eevee (Furious Fists)
2x Jolteon (Ancient Origins)
1x Leafeon (Furious Fists)

2x Sceptile-EX (Ancient Origins)
2x M-Sceptile-EX
3x Dragonite-EX (Furious Fists)
2x Zekrom (Roaring Skies)

The whole point was that Jolteon would provide Electric-typing to Dragonite-EX and Sceptile-EX, allowing them to take advantage of M-Rayquaza-EX's and Shaymin-EX's weaknesses, which is rad. M-Sceptile-EX could also take out Seismetoad-EXs, Keldeo-EXs, and other Water-type issues. Which is also rad.

The Flash Energy could help by giving my Pokemon no weaknesses, protecting them from Fairy-types like Xerneas-EX and Florges-EX decks. Rough Seas heals all my Pokemon, as well as Sceptile-EX's attack (well, mostly). So that's my reasoning.

Please help! It's all greatly appreciated.

Jolteon's ability only works on stage 1 Pokemon, not basic Pokemon. I do suggest you run a heavier Dragonite EX line. Running Mega Manetric might also be of use as well.

I understand that. I'm trying to make one on a bit of a budget, and Manectric's aren't the cheapest lil babies. But thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back