1 pokemon retriever
1 mystery fossil
1 crystal shard

Energy 12

4 darkness
4 dark/metal
3 rainbow
1 R

this is my oakland CC deck that i won with i just changed a few cards like b4 i had a 1/1 kingra line instead of aex line i took out zangoose and added in shard all im looking for is anything i should add in from deoxy i dont think i need to take anything else out of this deck it gets me around turn 2-3 complete set up

Last edited:
Only thing I can think of is drop the Rocket's Scyther ex. Maybe up the R by 1.

Otherwise it looks good.

meh, too much "tech" stuff, wont solve anything. You must rely on speed in this deck, so:

Pokémons:20

3 Dratini
2 Dark Dragonair
3 Dark Dragonite
3 Voltorb
2 Dark Electrode
1 Electrode EX (get back dark energy)
4 Dunsparce
2 R. Sneasel EX

Energies:16

4 Dark
4 Dark Metal
4 Rainbow
3 R. Energy
1 Double rainbow

Trainers:24

4 Rocket's Mission
4 Rocket's Pokeball
3 Steven's
3 Candy
2 copycat
1 POR
1 Hideout
2 Briney compassion
1 Pokémon retriever
1 ATM Rock
1 Rocket's Admin
1 POW hand extension

try this if u want, i'm working on this :)

Bohn said:
meh, too much "tech" stuff, wont solve anything. You must rely on speed in this deck, so:

Pokémons:20

3 Dratini
2 Dark Dragonair
3 Dark Dragonite
3 Voltorb
2 Dark Electrode
1 Electrode EX (get back dark energy)
4 Dunsparce
2 R. Sneasel EX

Energies:16

4 Dark
4 Dark Metal
4 Rainbow
3 R. Energy
1 Double rainbow

Trainers:24

4 Rocket's Mission
4 Rocket's Pokeball
3 Steven's
3 Candy
2 copycat
1 POR
1 Hideout
2 Briney compassion
1 Pokémon retriever
1 ATM Rock
1 Rocket's Admin
1 POW hand extension

try this if u want, i'm working on this :)

The only problem with this set up is Blaziken decks, 9/10, run it over. I've been working on a Dragonite specifically designed to stop Blaze...and it seems to also work fairly well against magma(this one is pre-Deoxys, btw)

4 Sparce
3 Dratini
2 Dk. Dragonair
2 Dk. Dragonite
3 Voltorb
2 Dk. Electrode
1 Electrode Ex
2 Rocket's Sneasel EX
2 Drowzee
2 Dk. Hypno

4 Darkness
4 Dark Metal
4 Rainbow
3 R Energy

4 Stevens
4 TV Reporter
3 Desert Ruins
3 Rocket Ball
3 Super Scoop Up
2 ATM:Rock
2 Copycat
1 Poke Retriever

This gives you a little bit better consistency against Blaze/Rare Candy decks/Magma, as most of these decks require a big bench, which fuels Dark Hypno's atk...sure, he may have a low HP, but I think that's he's very sacrificial in order to OHKO that Balze EX/Ray EX/anything else threatening to the deck.

In my opinion, a "Dark Heart" deck doesn't need Pidgeot. You will be better off using the deck space for other things. The one advantage "Dark Heart" has over most decks is speed. If you focus early game into putting Pidgeot on the board instead of hitting with Dark Draggy really fast then you might lose in the long run. The ideal set up is going first and using sparce to get two voltorbs and a dratini(switch to dratini with sparces attack). Use your rocket's poke'ball and draw trainers to get two Dark Electrodes, a Dark Draggy and a rare candy. Use both of the Dark Electrode powers to get darkness energy. Trance the energy off sparce(which should be rainbow/dark metal/darkness enrgy) and trance the energy off the electrodes to your active Dark Draggy. You are hitting for 70/80 turn two. That is hard for most decks to deal with. The point is, Pidgeot is not needed in "Dark Heart". Instead I would run 4 rare candy, 4 rocket's poke'ball, 3 dark electrode(possibly an electrode Ex for an emergency) and lots of draw trainers. That is my 2cents. Hope it helped. Good deck and good luck!

who made draggy b called "dark hearts" n this draggy needs pidgeot its a lot faster electrode ex is givin ur opp 2 free prizes

Bohn thxs for ur advise i mite add in admin, im sorry but everything else is like old style play 16 energy? im sorry but i aint a noob that needs 2 play soo many energy 12 is perfect

gktm scyther is stayin it beats ttar/magma/and queen(even though queen isnt played that much anymore)

Your right. That is the beauty of it. It is your deck and it will always be your deck. The different way people play decks and the different decks people play are what makes this card game what it is. You say Pidgeot makes it faster then Pidgeot makes it faster. My earlier post is simply the way I would run a "Dark Heart"...I'm sorry...a "Dark Dragonite". The way I would run it and the way you would run it are two different things. Neither is better, but each fits the player. I wish you well with Pidgeot in your deck. As I say "To each his own".

1st - dark heart, going fast enought can easily smash bex/rex, the point is just a good set up on turn 1, then start killing with R. sneasel EX anything.
16 energies i think is a good number, but 14 and 15 are still playable. 12? nah, which 12?! 4 dark + 4 dark metal + 4 R. energy our 4 rainbow?! Sorry, but then you must bet all your tokens on electrode EX, which means 2 prizes to your opponent, so you better put more energies then believe so much on electrode EX (i still use it to get back R. energies for late game, then sneasal kills bex/rex without any problem). Dark hypno i think is really pointless on this deck though =/

bohn go test before you talk 12 energy is perfect in draggy ur a noob if u play like 16 energy, n dont play 4 r energy you cant use it on 1st turn sparce not a good idea the. 12 energy are 4 dark, 4 dark/metal, 3 rainbow, 1 r energy which are perfect for a draggy

How could Pidgeot make a deck that hits for 70 turn two/80 turn three faster?
I play 4 dark, 4 dark metal, 3 rainbow and 3 r energy, 14, and it's an easy ohko on blasty ex with electrode n' a rocket =)

atm rock is a technical machine, not a pokemon tool

edit: just in case you don't believe me, i'll quote pokepop
"Right, the answer is no.
TMs are not a subdivision of Tools."

meaning dactly doesn't stop atm rock ;/

Last edited:
BigChuck01 said:
Lemme know how that Aerodactyl TecH worls out, I was gunna test that, but haven't had time yet.

dactyl tech is really crappy im playin a 1/1 kingra instead because it protects me from pidgeot and salamence(dr).

yea i know you are probably thinking ttar/amphy is one of the biggest decks out there right now and playin a 1/1 kingra line is pathetic. but eh i cant fit the seadra in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back