4 Rare Candy
4 BTS
1 Luxury Ball
1 Palmer's Contribution

Energy: 11
4 DCE
2 Upper Energy
5 Psychic Energy

Flip some heads with Dragonite and destroy your opponent's setup. The deck can also tank/attack with Nidoqueen if need be. I'd consider it a fun deck with the potential to get 6 prizes in one turn! Dragqueen will turn heads and is bound to raise some eyebrows. I'm open to suggestion (please! this deck needs help).

Last edited:
Dragonite is not hard to get out, it's just SO FRUSTRATING to play because meteor can be SUCH an epic fail and the other attacks fall short of KOing anything.

Nidoqueen is a great backup attacker (not just for healing).

The problem I see here, however is the amount of energy you need on both attackers.

Perhaps a tech Electivire FB X and a couple of Spiritombs for set up help?

This deck needs some direction.

There's too much going on here. I feel like the deck is a stronger, heavier deck masquerading as a quick light deck.

I respect that the deck has taken its inner mechanics and made an outer performance that matches, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

May I ask which Dragonite? Im assuming LA.

Indeed you are right my friend.

Dragonite is not hard to get out, it's just SO FRUSTRATING to play because meteor can be SUCH an epic fail and the other attacks fall short of KOing anything.

Nidoqueen is a great backup attacker (not just for healing).

The problem I see here, however is the amount of energy you need on both attackers.

Perhaps a tech Electivire FB X and a couple of Spiritombs for set up help?

Tomb is an EXCELLENT idea. Thank you sir. (edited)

This deck needs some direction.

There's too much going on here. I feel like the deck is a stronger, heavier deck masquerading as a quick light deck.

I respect that the deck has taken its inner mechanics and made an outer performance that matches, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Dragqueen is actually quite a performer. It's too bad Dragonite couldn't evolve into Nidoqueen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back