Stadium
2 Miasma Valley

Total = 23

Energy

5 :psychic:
12 :grass:

Total = 17

Strategy

To attack with Beautifly while Dustox is on bench to prevent opponent from attacking. Giratina is there to make the player loose cards they could use in order to attack and Shaymin is for major take outs once wurmple or any of the grass pokemon are wiped out.

Help

I'm not very good in the trading card area so I would like to see what would be best. I am limited on cards not having all of the best but I would still like to know just in case I can look around and try to find them. Also just an over all look to see if anything needs done. Thank you in meantime. ^_^

I'd say use 3 Giratina and 1 Level X. There's no reason to double-up the Giratina Xs and Premier Ball can pull from the Discard as easily as the Deck.

Also, if youre going to run 6 of the Dustox/Beautifly Stage 2, run some Pokemon Rescue to recover your Wurmples.

Roseanne's Research is a great supporter for this type of deck. Definately play 4. I'd probably drop some Lookers to put them in.

With this much variety in your pokemon (9 different pokemon out of 20 cards:eek:,) you definately don't want Quick Ball. Odds are you wouldn't get what you want.

Level Max would be a great Trainer to compliment your Giratina and Shaymin, since neither are necessarily the best to Level Up while Active. More Premier Balls couldn't hurt, either.

Call Energy and Rainbow Energy may be valuable additions to your Energy line.

Pokemon

2 Giratina (#9 PT)
1 Giratina (#27 PT)
1 Giratina LvX (DP38)
1 Shaymin (#14 PT-land mode)
1 Shaymin (#38 PT-land mode)
1 Shaymin LvX (#127 PT-sky mode)
4 Wurmple (#5 PT)
3 Cascoon (#44 PT)
3 Dustox (#25 PT)
3 Beautifly (#21 PT)

Total = 20

Trainers

Trainer
3 Pokemon Rescue
4 Rare Candy
3 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball

Supporter
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Team Galactic's Mars
3 Bebe Search

Stadium
2 Miasma Valley

Total = 22

Energy

4 call :colorless
5 :psychic:
9 :grass:

Total = 18

Strategy

To attack with Beautifly while Dustox is on bench to prevent opponent from attacking. Giratina is there to make the player loose cards they could use in order to attack and Shaymin is for major take outs once wurmple or any of the grass pokemon are wiped out.

Changes

Got rid of Lookers, Warp Points, and Quick Balls. Also replaced 4 grass for Call energy. Thank you so much and I will give this a try.

Dude you are a genius. You think like me!!!!!! But the only thing I'd do or at least bewary of is Dailga [G] Lv. X the one with Time Crystal. It 'll shut down Giritina, Dustox, and both Shaymin Xs. So maybe add in a Dark Palming Dusknoir.

That would be adding at least 3 types of pokemon. Which Dusknoir are you talking about? At least from which pack?

Hmm good idea but Probably don't want Giratina in there so
- 3-1 Giratina
- 1 Shaymin
- 5 Psychic
+ 5 Grass

and in the 5 free Slots try putting in some more Draw Cards like ,Roseannes Research from: Secret Wonders, Claydol from: Great Encounters, and Uxie from: Legends Awakened

I might give it a try but everyone is using Claydol and it's one of the hardest cards to get at the moment so I was trying to stay away from that card. Uxie is also a very hard card to find. I will look for them though. *shrugs*

Also instead you could always use cards like Proffesor Oaks visit, Proffesor Rowan, and Cynthias Feelings
to keep your Hand Large

dustox doesn't stop a person from attacking your pokemon just dustox it self if your opponent is effected by 2 or more sp conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back