Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Drifblim/Drifloon Plasma Blast+Celebi EX & Vileplume BCR vs Lucario GL

RogueListers

Hey, in the next English set we're getting a new Drifblim card with the Ability "Drifting Balloon"
Drifblim
Also in the set is a Drifloon with an attack that does 40 snipe and costs :colorless::colorless::colorless:
Drifloon
Translation:
:colorless::colorless::colorless: Wind Gust: This attack does 40 damage to one of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench.)

If I had Celebi EX out, with its "Time Recall" ability, and there were 3 or more Plasma Pokémon on my opponent's side of the field, would I be able to use Drifloon's Wind Gust attack for free?

-------------------------------------------
Second question, regarding a game state conflict that's happened to me while playing Unlimited:

If I have Vileplume BCR out, and my opponent has Lucario GL, which one wins out? In MtG, there's the concept of the "stack," where the newest rule change over-rules the previous (IE if I had Vileplume out first and my opponent later drops Lucario GL, weakness would change from x4 to x2)

Currently, I know of no such thing in Pokémon, and the two possible game states are definitely completely different, so how would this be resolved?

1. We can't answer questions on unreleased cards yet.

2. That is a poser. We'll discuss it. We won't get an answer from Pokemon on it because they don't see the need to answer questions on cards from different eras.

3. Please check the forum rules on linking to card image from other sites.

4. It would be best to post totally different questions in separate topics so we can handle them properly.

Sorry that none of these are satisfactory answers to your questions.

Back