2 Rare Candy
2 TGM
4 Felicity's Drawing
2 Glacia's Stadium

Energy: 16
12 Psychic
4 DRE

Strategy:
Start with Sentret. Make sure Natu is always benched(before it evolves). Evolve into Furret ASAP. Search for anything you don't have(Golduck,Xatu,DREs,Unown G).Switch by using Baton Pass. Move NRG to Golduck. If you're facing GG, you need the following:
1. Unown[G] against Gallade.
2. DRE and PlusPower against Gardy.
Mag:Need PlusPower,DRE, and Boundary.
Use Encore on Gallade. Make sure Unown G is attached.Use on Sonic Blade.
Use Break Beam on Gardy/Mag.Use Xatu to confuse opponent.

Repeat as often as nessecary.
Suggestions?

This list looks pretty much as solid as it gets. I have played this type of deck before, but not with the Furret. I dunno if i would make any changes, other than fit a couple of water energy in even if you do have DRE.

um i beleive my pal mike told me this is called goldilocks

this is a good list , i like it a lot it's not tier 1 or maybe tier 2, how has this tested against the archetypes of this format?

i'm interested because i almost put it together yesterday when i was going through cards

Thanks. Furret is to help you set up. I almost put in Claydol GE, but i have Felicity.
-Jimmy

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I know of testing of a similar list,and it really kills Gallade.

You don't need water;you have DRE and PP.(Break Beam is only really used against Mag.)

Last edited:
Golduck is a water type, that's why he plays Glacia's, however, Phoebe's wouldn't be a bad addition to the deck.

DUHHHH,Andriy!The main attacker is Golduck(Last Time I Checked Golduck Is WATER!!)

PokePockets:Yes,I know, but No Psychic pokemon are supposed to attack.
Unown G stays on Bench til' attached.

Last edited:
Well, Xatu is Resistant to Fighting and it's attack is pretty good. So i would consider at least 1, 2 at the most

Right, brain lapse. I saw the psychic energy requirement and automatically thought it was psychic. Woops... Keep it then.

I have been wanting to try something like this out for a bit, but doesnt gardevoir still win? it beats gallade, but i dont see how it beats the gardevoir??

Well,Xatu,Golduck,and furret should build up enough damage.
Good Question.

also, do you need 4-4 xatu line and 4 unknown G? if you do 3-3 and 3 you could add some more supporters and still be pretty sure to not have prized them all.

More than 1 Xatu can be helpful late game. Also, 4 Unown G has its benefits.You could do a late game 120.(50+PlusPower+Lake Boundary).Attatch Unown G to itself or Xatu.There are many ways to play.

Wow. I wasnt thinking about that when I posted the message.
I didnt know I had so much relavence to him(sue my spelling).

Hey! Actually, I do wish........
Anyway,do you think a 1-1 Glaceon tech will be good for this deck?MD will be out maybe before BRs[looking at the dates from DX-on(last year)]

I'm not sure what Glaceon does, but Encore on Sonic Blade may not work if Gardy Lv. X is set up because they will probably Teleport up Gardy and Bring Down or Psychic Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back