Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DusGar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDrif

Pokemon:
3-2-3-1 Dusse X (All Dusknoirs are SF #1, Dusclops is Dark One Eye)
3-1-3 Gengar SF
2-2 Claydol GE
1-1 Weavile SW
2 Unown G
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA

Trainer:
4 Bebe
4 Roseanne
2 TGW

4 Candy
2 NM
2 Warp
1 Luxury

2 Moonlight

Energy:
8 Psychic
4 Call
1 Cyclone

Strategy is to attack with Dusknoir until it's KO'ed. Then Gengar comes and attacks Pokemons with Powers.

Is this good or should I change something?

Last edited:
You should usually select 1 type of strategy you put spirtomb in there to spread right? well Gengar is there to snipe. So my opinion is...

-1 Spiritomb
-1 Team Galactic's
+1 Gastly
+1 Gengar
-1 Haunter SF
+1 Haunter DP

you really would want Gengar for sniping especially on baby pokemon and those annoying Claydol (not talking about your team) you want to change that haunter to make some people go asleep then hit for 60 on the next turn (this is my opinoin on Haunter this is the only thing that isn't needed as much)

Good Luck on your deck!,
-Sythe429-

• Dont play 3 Shadow command, While it is one of the best dusknoirs The new DP33 Promo Dusknoir Is much more viable in DuskGar.

130 HP, a Poke power that lets you look at your opponents hand to know weather or not you should Poltergeist with Gengar, not to mention He heals and snipes with his attack while smacking their active for 70 dmg.

Try 1 Shadow command and 2 Promo, or 2 Shadow Command and 1 Promo. =]

2 SC and 1 Promo, if you do. The Shadow Command draw power (plus building up counters on bench until you pull it out, Lv. X, and damage even for 100) is insanely beneficial, whereas the DP33 is solid, and helps accelerate KOs, but isn't as "clutch". Also, damage even lets you hit something on your two-drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back