Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DuskGar V.1.0 (needs Improvements)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimlithwarrior

As it was implied in the title this isn't the best Duskgar Build but i would like to make it better so it can be used in tournaments that being said heres the list
Pokemon 20
4-2-3 Gengar (4 Pitch dark Gastly/2 Smog Haunter/2 Fainting Spell Gengar 1 Curse)
3-2-3-1 Dusknoir (3 Silhoette Duskull/2 Trick room Dusclops/2 Shadow Command Dusknoir/
1 Spirit Pulse Dusknoir) and the Level X!
2 Uxies
Energy 13 (went for a theme here 13 and Ghosts)
2 Call (all i own at the moment)
11 Psychic
Trainers Supporter and Stadiums 27
2 Moonlight stadium
1 Miasma Valley
4 Bebe's Search
2 Roseanne's
1 Luxury Ball
2 Professor Oak's Visit
2 Quick Ball
2 Pokeradar
4 Rare Candy
1 Devoluter
2 Night Maintenance
1 Premier Ball
1 Warp Point
2 Looker's Investigation

Strategy
Start with Gastly and Pitch Dark the opponent allowing duskgars quick setup
Dusknoir's the main attacker and Gengar is the help
Uxies are there for set up
any ideas you have no matter how small or insignificant would really be appreciated

-1 spirit pulse dusknoir +1 Dusknoir from DP. its much better -2-1-1 curse gengar since its just the help not main attacker +2-2 claydol -1 miasma valley +1 broken time space -2 quickball +2 roseannes research

when you get more call energy -2 pokeradar +2 call energy.
also when you get more calls -4 psychic energy +4 pokedrawer+

-2 lookers +2 cynthias feelings. lookers is usually used with gengar for poltergeist, but you shouldn't use it in DuskGar so cynthia's feelings is preferred. -2 prof oaks vist +1 warp point +1 chatot from MD its great for a set up based deck like DuskGar then -2 uxie +2 unown G

Wow thats alot of suggestions
Thanks for the help
but I have a few questions regarding possible additions
1. Would The Lv.X For Gengar be a good addition?
2. What Duskulls and Dusclops Should i use?

use the duskulls from SW that have reaper cloths. they can evolve the turn you play them. use the dusclops from SF that has dark one eye (the one energy attack). I use the gengar lv x in my deck, but that doesnt mean you have to. I put a different strategy into my version. get the lv x out as a stadium (if you havent won already =P ) and send up a gengar with 3 energy. lv it up and start spreading 30 by attack and 10 in between turns from the stadium. by the time its your turn again, you will have spread 50 damage to each of your opponents pokemon. assuming youre not playing against flygon lol.

well, if I went by after the changes I suggested I'd say -1 cynthias feelings or -1 devoluter. you will only really need 1 cynthias as you have chatot to help you get new cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back