2x Cynthia's Feelings
2x Team Galactic's Wager
1x Luxury Ball

Energy:
4x Call
9x Psychic

= 13

Strategy:
Spread damage with Dusknoir Lv.X and Brongzong.

Try Relicanth and Mewtwo. It works so well in my list. Mewtwo with Dark Palm Noir means that when they attach to thier 'Vulpix' lets say you just Dark Palm.

Relicanth helps if they get 2 Unown G out. These cards for 3 space should increase your SP match up ALOT.

I can try those. But if I add Relicanth then I'd had to run atleast one Fighting nrg. Wouldn't 1-1 Mewtwo be enough?

try

I would try taking out
1-1 bronzing for mewtwo line
-3 miasma for moonlight's they r kind of key when the x isn't a stadium

Miasma doesn't do anything great for you during your turn. They can just as easily drop another Stadium before they drop basics. Moonlight is like a better version of Warp Point in this deck.

-3 Miasma
+2 Moonlight. Remember, you can't over stadium this deck as you want the level X card out as a stadium.
-1 Cynthia's (run only 1)
-2 TGW. Personally, I don't like TGW much. If you are running Crobat G, then use 4 Poketurns.

I'd also -4 Psychic, +4 Rainbow. Its often helpful to be able to put another 10 on Dusknoir SF.

I still fear this deck is too slow for the current format. Still, if you can get a Night Spin in, there's not much a Speedrill or Gyrados is going to be able to do to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back