2 pkmn collector
1 palmers contribution
1 copycat
1 lookers invest..
1 prof oaks new thery

ENERGY
2 rainbow energy
11 Psychic

well the main point here is to get dusknoir lv x as stadium which as we all know will be doing 50 dmg per turn alongside Crobat PRIME's severe poison(4coutners in between turns)
im not going to always have dusknoir lv x out, but dusknoir SF(1/100)
is still a good hitter with damage even and night spin, i have the mesprit to stop such things as healing breath or bright look or any other pokepowers i dont want to occur, any suggestions will be thanked.
oh yeah rainbow energy to place extra counters on dusknoir SF(1/100) thus giving damage even that extra 10

I'd try a Prem Ball in here, taking out the moomoo milk. Also, another Collector and remove the life herb.

The first thing I'd like to advise is Promocroak- Luxray GL Lv. X will take advantage of Crobat Prime's Lightning Weakness for many prizes.

I agree with Barkjon about a Premier Ball and another Collector, but I think it is a good idea to keep the healing cards in so you can mess up damage calculations that your opponent might be putting together to prevent Dusknoir Lv. X from entering play as a Stadium.

Azelf would also help since you only run 1 Dusknoir Lv. X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back