Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dusktwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon-X

Hey there! I have a deck that needs revising before cities. This deck has won BRs before, I just added the Gengar x.

Pokemon-24

3-1 Mewtwo Lv X (Basic Mewtwo is the MD)
3-2-3-1 Dusknoir Lv X (Dusknoirs are: SF Spirit Pulse; SF Shadow Command; DP Dark Palm)
1-1-1-1 Gengar Lv X (The Gengar is the SF Fainting Spell)
2-1 Azelf Lv X (The Azelf is the Time Walk)
2-2 Claydol

Trainer, Supporter, Stadium-21

4 Bebe's
3 Roseanne's
4 Poke Drawer +
3 Premiere Ball
3 Rare Candy
2 Pokemon Rescue
1 Luxury Ball
1 Moonlight Stadium

Energy-15
13 :psychic:
2 Cyclone Energy

Here are the mechanics:

I get Dusknoir X out first, and once he dies, there will be 10 on everyone, so I pull out Gengar, and deal a 30 to everyone. Then, Mewtwo makes a great stall for setup, and an awesome counter to SP. I find my self using him a lot. Then, I have those Cyclone Energy. Those are there for the Dusknoir DP. If you don't like what your opponent has out, force a switch with the cyclone, and get rid of him! Dusknoir is also good with SPs and the new Arceus. In both of those kinds of decks, you bench is usually full. The Azelf is there for his pokebody, but his attack is very good against some decks. And of course the Claydol makes everything happen.

What do you guys think? And suggestions? Thanks!

Last edited:
i play this deck as wel but dols dont really help this deck i would
-2-2 dols
-1 premier
+1-1 uxie x
+1 rare candy
+ 2 nm
and always keep the azelf x it wins some important matchups

Ok. Thanks. Why Uxie x? And what's "nm"? Yeah, the + Rare Candy I saw coming. And why the -1 premiere ball? I'm running 4 Xs, and you want me to run 5. I think if anything, adding some might be better. And I do find that dols really help. Every game, I'm finding that I have 3 Ducknoir, one of which is the Lv X out, 1 Mewtwo x out, and my Azelf x, and my Claydol all out. Only because of the Claydol, can I do this.

perhaps 1-1 dols, u have your bebes and RRs and drawers, and shadow command ought to help you some, so at least bring it down to 1-1.

nm - night maintenance? i hope.

maybe BTS, as you have two evolution chains going on here. id say 2 from the room u have if u take out one claydol line.

as for what level100 said
for the premier 2 is enough, because more than likely you will end up using a bebe to get your level X, if you havent already from your other drawing power. in addition to the uxie lv X if you were to add that. (uxie X because it has the pokedex effect, which is pretty flippin awesome if you get it out early/midgame, and its attack is pretty good for what it does.

Thanks! Yeah, I thought about "nm", and I think I might just put some in. Cause, once Gengar is KOed, it's very hard to bring him back. And if, I'm going to run 2 of the three pixies, I might as well run the third for a nice big Supreme Blast for a rainy day. Right?
My only problem then would be to actually get my hands on one of those highly valued Lv Xs. <shiver>

By the way. I did not get this deck idea from the Duskgar deck by ProfessorJacob7. I came up with it before I even joined the Gym. I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm stealing ideas. Thanks for all your help guys. Cities will be a breeze! <cough>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back