Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dustales - a deck idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaLaMeNcE Xx

Ive noticed that ist pretty populare to play decks wit Ex`s in it, like LBS, t2 medicham etc.
So i came up with an idea to an type of "anti" ex deck. and...yes i know its probably a lot of them :biggrin:

Pokemon: 20 :pokeball:
4-3-4 Dustox Ex
3-2 Ninetales(hl)
1Ninetales Ex
2x Spinda(lm)
1x Shuckle(uf)

Trainers: 24 :pokeball:
4x Rare Candy
4x Fieldworker
3x Super Scoop Up
2x Stevens Advice
3x ER2
3 Pokemon Reversal
2x Pokemon Retriever
3x Battle Frontier

Energy: 16 :pokeball:
6x Grass
6x Fire
2x Cyclone
2x Holons Electrode or Magneton

Strategy: :pokeball:
The perfect starting pokemon in this deck would be spinda, because of hes 60hp and and the "whimsy draw" so u can draw cards and fill up ur bench with the hard hitting pokemon. But the whole idea with this deck is to stop Ex`s to attack you, but at the same time u have pokemons that can KO pokemon that isnt ex too.
But remember, this isnt at deck ive acctually tried out, its just an idea. But id like too have feedback and ideas if u think i should change something in this deck. :thumb:

The thing is, against LBS, even though it uses ex's heavily, it will still crush most, if not all, Anti-ex decks. This is because Mr. Mime Ditto OHKO's Dustox, and wartortle OHKO's Ninetails. It's not a bad idea, but there are just better decks to play.

moza said:
The thing is, against LBS, even though it uses ex's heavily, it will still crush most, if not all, Anti-ex decks. This is because Mr. Mime Ditto OHKO's Dustox, and wartortle OHKO's Ninetails. It's not a bad idea, but there are just better decks to play.

Oh...ok! But what if i maby tech in some protective orbs??

try kingdra RR because kingdra RR's pokemon body can remove dustox ex's weakness so dustox ex will be in more control that ever.

I played against this at states...way too easy to beat. Of course, I was playing champ, so...drop the field worker for tv reporter, and consider changing spinda to another starter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back