2x TV Reporter
Total: 28

Energy

2x Holon Magnetrode
4x Multi
2x Cyclone
7x Grass
Total:15

Well, the strategy of this deck is to swarm with Dustox ex, as an attacker, and Xatus on the Bench to improve his attack... Its still a basic list I have to test, but maybe with your help and feedback I can improve it! Not sure about the stadiums yet, for now there is Cursed stone...Also, I'm not sure if I should use the Holon Engine in this deck, practice makes perfect afterall... Holon's Magnetrod are there in case xatu needs to attack, Multis too...Cyclone there to drag out the opponent's unwanted Pokeon-ex, and grass are for dustox and family... well tell me what I need to arrange please...thx in advance

dustox is mean I lost to one using Dewgong d instead of xatu its a better attacker than xatu and really creams decks like Sunny D and the Flygons that are popping up in other decks

with a Dustox deck, u really wanna be running 3-3-3 lines or 4-4-4, since you can potentially get out Dusty T2, which is very mean.

PokeMontoya: well, Xatu is not there as an attacker, hes there for increasing damage of my dustox, I might think about Dewgong though, but fortunately my metagame has no Sunny D...lol, thx for the suggestion, I might consider him...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

SuicidalPikachu: then I might try a 3-3-3, but surely not more, as another Dustox will really look bad in my collection, lol, thx for ur help

Last edited:
Hmm. Uh question on Dustox. His Safeguard prevents only effects of attacks correct? If so, does that mean Imprison from Gardy EX will kill Safeguard and therefore destroy Dustox? If so, I'd find some alternate rather than Xatu for some Gardy protection. Consider some Psychic potential for weakness factor.

mewoxys666: fortunately in Malta I'm the only one who has a Gardy ex d...lol, if theyd base a deck around him, as you said, Id put a Psychic Pokemon in...thx for the hint

SuicidalPikachu: lol, but if I manage to set up before it it wont be too difficult to beat...

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Honestly, you don't need jirachi since wurmple is your ideal starter. You want to be able to ascension first turn and emerge second for that T2 through the line dustox without having to waste any trainers. Just my take on it.

ZUGIADOS717: yes, but his power only works if its active...I might consider your fixes, but its most unlikely that I'll manage to grab hold of another Dustox ex...

The Phenom1993: good for him, as long as I beat you I'm happy, if he really has them...lol, anyway I'll be already set up until he gets a Gardevoir...

Waliken: ur right but I don't know what else to put in...

Waliken: I might try a 4-3-3 Dustox line, and a 3-3 Xatu line, with Milotic d tech, but first I'll try it out...

The Milotic is a bad idea since you're playing cursed stone which is the best stadium choice you have. You also need windstorms for Cessation Crystal/Mysterious Shard.

I think that a 4/4/4 line Dustox ex without candy (or max. 1,2) is better than 4/2/4 dustox ex with 4 candies, cause with the power you can have your dustox very fast.

At the citys i had a match against a dustox ex deck, but i had a mercury with 2 gardi ex and he didn't have any chance, cause i was fullpowered in the third turn (how in the most games)
so i would eventualy put in a weaknesstopper...

Waliken: you're right, but what other Pokemon line do you suggest I put? So far its a 4-3-3 Dustox line and a 3-3 Xatu line... I'm not sure thats enough...

The Phenom1993: say something worth reading...

flariados: hmmm, I think that just might work, especially against non-ex decks...thx for the suggestion

Rayquaza14: a 4-4-4 line IS the ideal Dustox line, but I can't afford to get another one of those..., you're also right about the rare candy... I hate Gardevoir ex d! lol, no offence, really... Honestly, do you know of a way to counter that thing?

Any1 else, keep them coming!

Edited You may reject someone's advice but you must do so in a respectable manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dustox dosen't need Xatu, so drop the Xatu line and put in a 2nd attacker or someone to supportdustox better like for example blastiose delta.

BTW don't forget the transceviers Saturday

With Cessation Crystal coming on strong, I'd think about putting some Windstorm in so that Dusty's dual weakness is not taken advantage of when Safeguard is shut off.

Alval said:
I hate Gardevoir ex d! lol, no offence, really... Honestly, do you know of a way to counter that thing?
holon legacy and a tropis tech play the tropis first then play the legacy. also dont evo your toxs till they need to attack. also a Poke with psychic shield PWNS Gardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back