3x Felicity's
3x Rare Candy
3x Bebe's Search
4x Energy Pick Up

Energy: 18

4x Call
7x Lightning
7x Metal

Yes I know 18 energy is alot of energy, but this deck kinda needs it. The basic strat of this deck it to jus constantly use Mzone LVX's attack and constant paralyze and lock ur opp. up. Assuming they only run 2-3 warps. Vire is in there for motor drive so you can cycle the lightnings and nrgy pickup is to get metal back. Vire X is is in there because I am assuming with the new format that people will start playing more stadiums and that will allow me to abuse Vires attack.....and ofcourse claydol is a staple in all decks....I was thinking of puting blissey in here to recycle nrgy and 130 stage 1 is just a beast....plus everything gets free retreat as long as I hve a Zone on the field and Metal on the poke.....and if you absolutly need to there is always discharge but you kinda wanna stay away from that

i built a deck like this for a friend, and i sugest that rotom should be in there for more metal nrgy returning. that's all

I don't care much for Poke Radar. It generally doesn't get you what you need. You should take those out for the fourth Bebe's Search and another Roseanne's Research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back