Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Easter egg? O_O

luigamaster

Yeah, I was ev training in that mansion at the end of enterna forest in the room with the glowing eyes where you can find gengar and I walk out by accedent so I go back in and I see a little girl in the room next to me O_O. So has this happened to anyone else and does it do anything?

I have seen both the Guy & Girl in Haunted Mansion on Pearl.

When is it a good time to look for Gengar? I tried walking around that room for about 1 hour. Got nothing but Ghastly.

BTW If you transfer either a Graveller, Machoke, or Haunter (or any other trade pokemon) from the GBA games, does it evolve when you get to D/P?

I never went into the Old Chateau except to catch Rotom. So I really have never seen them. Do they only show up at night?

In the Nintendo Power "Ultimate Pokedex" it said you can capture Larvitar (with Pokeradar) in rt. 207.
I went there & only found Gligar (Emerald is in the GBA Slot), Stantler (which is not even listed),
and Geodude/Machop.

Anywhere else you can get Larvitar? Or maybe I just need to take my Emerald out?

I currently have 308 Pokemon seen & obtained about 160 (or so).

Also when the heck are they going to do the Darkrai Hidden Item thing?

One last question. How do you get to the house on the left-side of rt. 228 (The one with the berries in front of it)?

In the Nintendo Power "Ultimate Pokedex" it said you can capture Larvitar (with Pokeradar) in rt. 207.
I went there & only found Gligar (Emerald is in the GBA Slot), Stantler (which is not even listed),
and Geodude/Machop.
Nintendo Power sucks. Never give them money again. That's the best advice you'll get all day. Seriously.

Anywhere else you can get Larvitar? Or maybe I just need to take my Emerald out?
You can get one by starting a new thread.
I currently have 308 Pokemon seen & obtained about 160 (or so).
Utterly amazing. You, sir, are well on your way to having seen 309 Pokemon.
Also when the heck are they going to do the Darkrai Hidden Item thing?
As soon as you start a new thread. Seriously, Miyamoto's finger is RIGHT on that Free Darkrai button; he's just waiting for YOU!
One last question. How do you get to the house on the left-side of rt. 228 (The one with the berries in front of it)?
There's a secret entrance to that house next to the "New Thread" button. I hear you can catch a wild Lv. 2 4umSkills there (there's a grassy computer in the house, apparently), which evolves into Sty On Tpc at Lv. 25.

Also, the girl is humorous. XD

OK then, maybe I should make a D/P question thread.

Sorry about that,

You guys could be a bit nicer, I am sort of new here.

Back