Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Easter pokemon in Mississauga

cpstar

Hey Everyone!
If you're looking for some practice for Regionals or just want some extra pokemon play on Easter weekend please consider Untouchables on Saturday morning. We will be having a Tournament with Registration starting at (9:45am and tournie at 10:15am. Cost is $3.00 and the store will kick in for prizes based on attendance. Last tournament we gave a pokemon tin for first place and a couple of boosters for second. I will have some things as well so no one will leave empty handed. This is a sanctioned (not premier) event. Members of the A_team will be available for some awesome battling!

Untouchables
377 Burnhamthorpe Rd
Mississauga, ON
contact 416-418-2067
reg: 9:45am

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Ugh wish i had seen this morning I'm not sure i can make it :/ When does the store close?

Last edited:
I won - had a pretty good turnout. Not going to be sharing decklists (as it is reg's testing), but quite a few played Rogue, so was a fun day. Thanks Jen!

Too bad we missed out on defending our pre-"xxx" titles. We'll see everyone at League tomorrow and bring our SDs for regional. I have the ideal anti-Reed tech this time ...

Trainer -- Bird Hunter

If your opponent has Porygon or any card that evolves from Porygon in Play -- you may search their deck and place any technical machines you find there in the Lost Zone.

I'm playing it with Hippo X for extra effect!

Ugly Out.

Too bad we missed out on defending our pre-"xxx" titles. We'll see everyone at League tomorrow and bring our SDs for regional. I have the ideal anti-Reed tech this time ...

Trainer -- Bird Hunter

If your opponent has Porygon or any card that evolves from Porygon in Play -- you may search their deck and place any technical machines you find there in the Lost Zone.

I'm playing it with Hippo X for extra effect!

Ugly Out.

Then I guess Reed should play Spiritomb then:p

Back