Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ebay help zekrom

ArcticPhoenix46

So i bought some cards on ebay and i am certain they are fake and they wont give me my money back unless i pay for postage back to them. Is there any way i can get my money back?

Theres one card in particular which i think i could explain to them that it cant be real and tbats a full art zekrom but it has the normal yellow edge on it. There is no card like that is there?

This should be posted in the collecting and card price discussion- but I dont think anyone can really help you without pictures. From what youre saying it doesnt sound like a legitimate Zekrom card, but a picture would allow people to give a more definitive final answer.

So i bought some cards on ebay and i am certain they are fake and they wont give me my money back unless i pay for postage back to them. Is there any way i can get my money back?

Theres one card in particular which i think i could explain to them that it cant be real and tbats a full art zekrom but it has the normal yellow edge on it. There is no card like that is there?

I don't require it but most sellers require you to return cards and pay that postage. If its a higher rated seller then they will probably refund shipping too cause they don't want bad ratings. If its a low rated person you bought from then that's to be expected.

Stick to higher rated sellers and pay attention to return policy's. that's your responsibility.

And there are no real yellow bordered full art cards.
That is definitely a fake.

Thanks everyone. So do you recommend i just leave a negative rating or should i just go neutral? The postage will cost more than the refund thats all

Back