Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

eBay Steal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfTag

I just wanted to brag about my recent purchase on eBay. I was about to get 18 BASE booster packs, 12 JUNGLE booster packs and 12 FOSSIL booster packs for a grand total of $262.50. That is $6.25 for each pack. The base packs alone are selling for $12+ so I am very pumped :biggrin:

Im sorry but if they are weighted (which they are) your not going to pull any more than a 50 dollar value.

Ok to be fair, we can't assume that they are weighed. Since 18 packs is half a box, it is possible that it came from a box that someone split down the middle.

I just got back into buying packs and I never even thought about people weighing them... It makes total sense but I'm hoping for the best

I think assuming the packs are weighed is a bit presumptuous. Regardless, you should touch back with what you pull from them, I think you got a good bargain!

Is opening them really worth it? I mean they're only getting rarer. I'd imagine their value is in their unopened state.

I love how everyone is like

not great of a deal, probably weighed

But everyone is also thinking

wow, I wish I would've gotten them :)

Seriously though, congrats on the packs!
I'd say, maybe open a few of each, if you don't get any holos, then they are weighed, and sell the rest, but if you do, open and enjoy! Or you could always weigh them yourself to see if any are heavier and whatnot.

I love how everyone is like

not great of a deal, probably weighed

But everyone is also thinking

wow, I wish I would've gotten them :)

Seriously though, congrats on the packs!
I'd say, maybe open a few of each, if you don't get any holos, then they are weighed, and sell the rest, but if you do, open and enjoy! Or you could always weigh them yourself to see if any are heavier and whatnot.

You cant really tell at all just by lifting them. Im sure someone here is wishing that they snagged this deal, and I do not wish upon you that they are weighed, but there is reason to be worried. The reason everyone is saying that they are weighed is that whoever is selling the cards could easily sell that same lot for at least double the price.

There's already a "Great Trades Thread" stickied a the top of the forum, so I shall be locking this.

-click-

DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back