Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eeeeek's Reincarnation

Most people think that Eeeeek is gone, but there is another way to do it. If you look at a special Mystery Plate from Skyridge and read it you could be impressed. The plate I'm talking about is the
one with retro cave. If your opponent has 5 or more prizes then you shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 6 cards. If they have 1 prize lrft you choose an evolution and send it to the deck. I think it might be deck worthy.

Actually there is a card in ADV 5 which its attack is shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 5 cards. I forget the name but that sounds like a good enough Eeeeeek card to me.

Last edited:
"Actually there is a card in ADV 5 which its attack is shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 5 cards. I forget the name but that sounds like a good enough Eeeeeek card to me."

That would be the rain castform. One (w) for the attack.

how much HP? If low, does it have a Cleffa-type protection?

bullados said:
how much HP? If low, does it have a Cleffa-type protection?

According to Nick's spoiler at P_A, it has 60 hp. The power says something to the effect that once per turn you can switch this version of castform with the ice version, the sun version, or the normal version, whichever is in your deck. If you do switch it out, the new one retains all status effects (burned, poisoned, etc.) and all damage counters currently on this version. My guess is that cleffa was a bit too powerful. This idea for it's reincarnation still seems playable, but not quite as good in my opinion.

The greatness on Castform Rain is this, supposedly there is no 4 castform per deck limit.... there are 4 types of Castforms, (Rain/Water, Snow/Water, Sunny/Fire, Normal/Colorless). All 4 versions have the same power. You may switch this Castform with any other version from your deck, it reatains all effects/energy/damage, ect. as the old one. they all have like 50-60 HP, too, if I remember correctly.

Now why is all that important... well, if htis holds true, you can have up to 16 Castforms per deck... though I would opt for 5-7. As long as 1 is in your oppening hand, you can switch it for the rain one, and get a new hand.... that is too cool.... As far as why I woould run 5-7 in a deck, I would run 3-4 Rain ones, and at least 1 Fire and 1 Normal type one, possibly a Snow one too. This gives you great odds at pulling any Castform first draw, and switch for Rain, and then gives you 3 different types in your deck as well (Fire, Water, Colorless)....

I'm going to build a 16 castform deck. I dont know what else will support it, but it'll be fun to play. Actually, one castform has 70 HP, i think is was fire or ice.
Do you really think people will use the castform all that much? I mean, you need a water(or multi/rainbow) and it would take up 5-7 spaces in your deck. It would only be really good in the beggining of the game, and then become a bench warmer. Im sure some people would rather use trainers, and I know it is reuseable, but its not safe to use the whole game, like cleffa was...But we will have to see, maybe it will become a staple, or it might go into only water decks, but with sparce and wynaut as competition, it will have a run for its money as a starter pokemon.

Back