Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eelzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonmaster

Here's my list,I didn't go to my cities so I'm not sure what people will be running unfortunately. But I'm working on this for states and I have most of the cards needed anyways so I figured I might give it a go. Whatever could make it faster or add more diversity is welcome.

Pokemon: (18)

Thunderus x2
4-2-3 Magnezone Prime
3-3 Eelekrik
Zekrom x1

Trainers: (27)

Junk Arm x4
Collector x4
Communication x4
Rare Candy x3
Switch x2
Super Rod x1
Sage's Training x3
Catcher x3
N x3

Energy: (15)

Lightning Energy x15

I didn't get a warning that I didn't post my strategy, it just got deleted.

Strategy: Get out Thunderus and charge to get energies then use its attack to send energies to the discard. Eels are to get those energies back and onto my Pokemon to prepare to sweep with Magnezone.

Any and all help is appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!! :)
Posted with Mobile style...

I would take out a Catcher for another N. Since your using 4 Junk Arms(and who wouldn't) you can easily get a catcher back from the discard

I'll try that. I've found that same thing while testing that I don't need as many trainers since I can just reuse them.

Some ideas to work with

In this deck you might want to consider Dodrio. You could try out Twins to get Magnezone out. Or add in a Cleffa. I think you need something with free retreat. What do you do if your opponent gusts up Eel with Druddigon or something like that? Have you considered adding something like Mew Prime? A tech Lost Remover might work.

In this deck you might want to consider Dodrio. You could try out Twins to get Magnezone out. Or add in a Cleffa. I think you need something with free retreat. What do you do if your opponent gusts up Eel with Druddigon or something like that? Have you considered adding something like Mew Prime? A tech Lost Remover might work.

Having a Dodrio wouldn't work for numerous reasons; catcher bait, waist of a bench slot, ect. With this deck, you are more than likely to get the first prize, so Twins isn't really needed. If you could find the room try and add Cleffa, it does help.
Mew?:confused:

I was confused about Mew as well! :p And from playing I know the Dodrio won't work, I use all my bench space for eels and more than likely 2 Zones. Then one slot for Zekrom.

If I were to get rid of anything for Cleffa it would probably be 1 Sages.

BUMP!!!!

Need help please!!

You don't really need help this deck looks pretty solid. You could do this though.

- 1 Switch (you already have 1 + 4 junk arms)

+ 1 N or Sage (you need to be able to start with either of these and if you don't have a Magnezone out your draw isn't good)

Thanks!!! ;D

Is there any good spin on it that could kind of shock people?

Like I've seen some variants with Plume and stuff...I wouldn't use Plume in this as I'd have to change my whole deck around, but are there any solid techs that are useful??

Thanks!!! ;D

Is there any good spin on it that could kind of shock people?

Like I've seen some variants with Plume and stuff...I wouldn't use Plume in this as I'd have to change my whole deck around, but are there any solid techs that are useful??

There are so many techs out there it is kinda hard to say. There is Zoroark, Boofulant, Absol Prime, plus many more that I can't think of right now.

Hm, I'll test it, thanks!!! :)

I want to try to find something that can work well but add a bit of diversity.
I'll test some things!

If anyone thinks I need to work on this deck, please help!
I want it as solid as possible for States!!

Terrakion works 50x better than Buffalont. It's attacks are better, more HP, makes the mirror match a whole lot easier, ect. The only thing that Buffalont has over Terrakion is its retreat, and the colorless energy cost; which can be overlooked with rainbows or prisims

Do you think it would slow the consistency down??

And just out of curiosity, for States with the new set coming out and stuff, do you think this is a good play, or would I just get creamed?? xD

Do you think it would slow the consistency down??

And just out of curiosity, for States with the new set coming out and stuff, do you think this is a good play, or would I just get creamed?? xD

You don't neccesarily need a tech, but if you are scared of Mewtwo ex you could tech in your own Mewtwo. Eelektrik + energy for turn ftw.

Oh yeah I definitely forgot about Mewtwo. I know it's doable to k.o. Mewtwo with Zone but it will burn 4 energies. That's a lot.

I guess if you think about it that way. Any chance of an RDL working as a Mewtwo counter/good tech?

Definitely not. It would take 2 turns to fully charge it and that one extra turn is too risky, having it out there as easy catcher bait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back