Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eevee Metal Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacharyfoo

Pokemonx18
1xTaillow
1xSwellow(might replace wif 1-1 ursaring line)
4xEevee(energy evolution)
1xJolteon D
1xVaporeon D
1xFlareon D
1xEspeon D
3xSkarmory(Delta)
1xStantler(Unseen)
4xHolon's Magneton

Trainersx22
2xMr Stones Project
2xCopycat
3xCelios Network
2xProf Oaks Research
1xWallys Training
2xHolon's Research Tower
2xRare Candy
2xMary's Request
2xStrength Charm
2xSteven Advice
2xMr Briney's Compassion

Energyx20
3xLightning Energy
3xPsychic Energy
3xFire Energy
3xWater Energy
2xMetal Energy
2xHeal Energy
2xHolon Energu WP
1xHolon Energy FF
1x Holon EnergyGL

Strategy:Eevee can do a second turn 50 if done properly in this way
First turn:Eevee attach a basic energy,evolve into respective evolutionary form search for respective holon energy
Second Turn:Attach metal or put down holon research tower.
Skarmory is for searching and stalling purposes.Stantler is used for stalling.

Last edited:
Fast deck,but your main worry is the pokemon's hp
I see that most pokemon are 70-80 hp here,which is highly liable to receive 1 hit KOs from ex decks

Also,try adding in holon lass because you have high energy count, which is 1/3 of a deck
If you use holon lass,you can get average of 4 energy cards within 12 cards.However the type is undecided

For abit of surprise,add jolteon ex.Its 2 energy attack is like a meditate attack.If you put it in a different math formula,you will find that the damage works like this: Double the damage on the defending pokemon,then add 20 dmg
It is a good finisher for 'unfinished business'

This deck is sorta tough to master,and also the double rainbow(holon mag) is liable to energy removal 2.

Lastly,remove stantler.Stantler has a very bad weakness(fighting) and many ppl are using it now(hariyama/cham/queendom). If you use it for the 2nd atk,which discards a card from an opponents hand,dont.A better card to screw ur opponents hand is rockets admin.

thanks nick.i am using stantler for its first attack so i think it should be okay.(consider the fact that most
of the decks in our area are extremely fast)
I do not nid holon lass as it is not needed in this deck.every hand i get always has almost one of each energy.
the holon energys are also meant to remain in the deck(to be searched by the eevee evos)
the jolteon ex idea is a good one(lucky me i have one)i'll try and weigh my options and see which is better

cool but I dont like it. I dont know it probably is what I've beaten in the past is extremely similar and it sucked!

It is in there for tech against rogue decks and stalling(had 2 xtra spaces so maybe you guys can help me fill them up??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back