3 Roseanne's

Energy:
2 Call
3 Multi
3 :water:
3 :lightning
3 :fire:

Strategy:
Get as many Eevee as posible in the start, by using Call and Eevee MD. You want to start with Jolteon so you can do damage on the bench, then devolve and evolve into Vaporeon and do 60 on those (one per turn). If you want to do a more direct hit you can use Flareon.
This deck is really good to hit the weekness, so i have Lucario to give double up damage. Espeon and Umbreon is really helpful but sometimes you should only have one of either in play.
When you are devolving, you need to make shure that you don't K.O Eevee. So i have Poke Healer and Super Scoop Up (i could also have Nidoqueen, but it is a stage 2 and fills alot. I played against Kingdra, Gigas and Machamp, and i won. :lol:. But as soon i play against Gengar or Power Lock, it is really bad for me.

What do you think?

Geez, where's your Leafeon and maybe your Leafeon Lv X?? That is the best energy acceleration in the concept and it will help your whole field.

Hi, i have played this deck very little and is only a deck for fun. :lol:

Pokemon:
2 Eevee (MD)
2 Eevee (RR)
3 Vaporeon
3 Jolteon
2 Flareon
1 Espeon
1 Umbreon
1 Lucario (SP)
1 Uxie
2-2 Claydol
1 Unown G

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium:
4 Poke Healer +
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Night Main.
3 Broken Time-Space
4 Bebe's
2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
2 Plus Power
3 Roseanne's

Energy:
2 Call
3 Multi
3 :water:
3 :lightning
3 :fire:

Strategy:
Get as many Eevee as posible in the start, by using Call and Eevee MD. You want to start with Jolteon so you can do damage on the bench, then devolve and evolve into Vaporeon and do 60 on those (one per turn). If you want to do a more direct hit you can use Flareon.
This deck is really good to hit the weekness, so i have Lucario to give double up damage. Espeon and Umbreon is really helpful but sometimes you should only have one of either in play.
When you are devolving, you need to make shure that you don't K.O Eevee. So i have Poke Healer and Super Scoop Up (i could also have Nidoqueen, but it is a stage 2 and fills alot. I played against Kingdra, Gigas and Machamp, and i won. :lol:. But as soon i play against Gengar or Power Lock, it is really bad for me.

What do you think?

First of all, you use the Evee that has Call for family so you can get as many Evee as you want. Secondly, you have too many Eveelution lines in your deck. you only need 4. I suggest Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon and Umbreon. With the Eveelutions having low hp, a line of Nidoqueen would be good in here. With Claydol in here you really don't need Uxie because it takes up bench space and is a big target for other decks. you also don't need Lucario GL. There are not alot of Pokemon in the format right now that are weak to electric and water and one of the main pokemon that is weak to fire is a SP Pokemon which already has x2 weakness. You also need more Unown G's as almost all of your Eveelutions are big targets for Gengar. Super Scoop Up is too flippy, get rid of it. Put in 1 more B.T.S, 1 more Roseanne and 2 more Plus Power. You also need some sort of draw power other than Claydol because you Can't rely on it all the time. Volkner's Philosophy, Cynthia's Feelings, Underground Expedition, and Looker's Investigation are some great choices for you. The Call and Multi energys are not needed because you can't search for them you only need 6 energys 2 Electric 2 water and 2 fire. What you do is put 2 different types of energy on Evee, so when you evolve/de evolve you will have a choice of what Eveelution you can play on that Evee. I know this is a lot, but I think it is no fun to loose and I don't like loosing. I hope you don't like loosing either.:smile:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Geez, where's your Leafeon and maybe your Leafeon Lv X?? That is the best energy acceleration in the concept and it will help your whole field.

You don't need that crap for this deck. The Eveelutions he is using only need 2 energys. It will also make the deck clunky and slow. Especially with leveling up the lvx and all of it's support.

Last edited:
here's what i'd play

Pokemon: 18

4 Eevee (RR)
2 Vaporeon
2 Jolteon
1 Flareon
1 Umbreon
2-2 Claydol
2 Unown G
1 Lucario (SP)
1 Uxie la

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium: 30

4 Poke Healer +
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Night Main.
4 Broken Time-Space
4 Bebe's
3 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
4 Plus Power
4 Roseanne's

Energy: 12

4 Call
2 Water
3 Lightning
2 Fire
1 Dark

here's what i'd play

Pokemon: 18

4 Eevee (RR)
2 Vaporeon
2 Jolteon
1 Flareon
1 Umbreon
2-2 Claydol
2 Unown G
1 Lucario (SP)
1 Uxie la

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium: 30

4 Poke Healer +
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Night Main.
4 Broken Time-Space
4 Bebe's
3 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
4 Plus Power
4 Roseanne's

Energy: 12

4 Call
2 Water
3 Lightning
2 Fire
1 Dark

Took the words right out of my mouth. However, I would take out healers for a leafy x line.

Took the words right out of my mouth. However, I would take out healers for a leafy x line.

Are you guys crazy? you do not need energy exceleration when your evee's only need 2 energy. Please, stop talking about Leafeon lvx. He is good in other stuff but not in here.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back