4 surprise time machine
2 Swoop teleporter
Subtotal: 27

Energy: 4 Dark metal
4 dark
4 metal
8 psychic

Strategy:
Jirachi searches, then swoops into eevee- eevee can evolve into umbreon ex, umbreon delta and espeon delta and so on. rocket's admin ruins opponents hand and increases their hand size for mr mime ex. eevee evolves into the delta variations can attack with 50 d withn 2 turns with research tower and surprise time machine switches evolutions when needed. Simple and easy to use. Comments welcome.

V1.1 -1 surprise -2 lass +3 Holon energy WP -realised that Espeon delta etc needs it to become T2

Last edited:
This is way too random...

13 Pokemon
4 UF Eevee
2 UF Flareon
2 UF Jolteon
1 UF Vaporeon
2 Espeon ex
2 RG Ditto

15 Energy
4 Multi
2 Water
3 Fire
3 Lightning
3 Psychic

32 Trainers
4 Energy Search
4 Poke Reversal
4 Battle Frontier
4 Mary's Request
3 Strength Charm
3 Great Ball
3 Rocket Admin.
2 Pokemon Retriever
2 Copycat
2 Swoop! Teleporter
1 Tech(Crystal Shard, another Vaporeon, etc.)

Your version only covers 3 types, while this can hit almost any Pokemon with its Weakness.

I know, but it would be faster to setup with less energies lying about and with too many types you find yourself struggling to get them. Which means i choose fast setup or cover my weaknesses... i will have to think about it a little

The reason for Eeveelution is to get a T1KO w/ Energy Evo Eevee, Energy Search/Multi to search for whatever Eeveelution you need, and Charm for the KO.

shiftrymaster68 said:
The reason for Eeveelution is to get a T1KO w/ Energy Evo Eevee, Energy Search/Multi to search for whatever Eeveelution you need, and Charm for the KO.
You can't KO many pokemon with 20 d or 30 d- makes more sense to be T2KO

No, you KO them first turn. If they start with a Voltorb, search out any Eeveelution except Espeon and use its attack for 20. If they start with a Jirachi, you search out Flare and Charm for 60. If Plusle, search out Vaporeon and use its first attack for 20 and the other next turn for a total of 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back