4 Double Rainbow
2 Water
1 Grass
1 Fire
1 Psychic
1 Dark
2 Scramble
=16

Just the basic eeveelutions list I'll be starting my testing with (i.e. consistency over tech) when the MD patch comes out for Redshark.

Build Leafeon Lv.X first, then let him bench sit and drop a bunch of energies all over the place while you swarm eeveelutions and try not to let anything die, accumulate energies on the field, then bring Leafeon back up for some big 1-hit KOs. I haven't heard a lot of talk about Vaporeon and Flareon, but I'm loving those two. They're sooo good against G&G since you have energy acceleration on your side and they don't (or at least they won't when you discard their DREs). Anyways the eeveelution line is a bit top-heavy so you'll find yourself mostly just recycling your eevees and energies. Crawdaunt is for vs Latilock, your free retreat/+20 hp/power lock is just too way too broken to give up. No worries about getting bazooka+bluster'd by Mag, since you can just bring up Vaporeon for a little quick healing. So basically if they want to snipe Crawdaunt, it's gonna take a few turns.

Anyways it's all about baiting out their main attacker by spamming your cheap-yet-effective 1-energy attacks, while building up several more attackers to come out on top of the OHKO-fest that is sure to ensue.

I would love to see some serious, in-depth discussion of these concepts and how to best abuse eeveelutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back