Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ehhh, I did decent. Top 16 States Report

Blitzer

Sup everybody. Yeah, I went to Oregon States and I'm in seniors.

Leading up to states I played with a lot of different decks, but in the end I decided on LuxChomp. We had 76 seniors and a Top 16. Onto the report sawn.

R1 vs. Tyranitar
I set up Garchomp C and Luxray relatively fast and sniped off everything he had. He eventually belts his Tyranitar and takes a couple prizes, but I promocroak him for GG.

1/0

R2 vs. LuxApeChomp
I got Garchomp C out and sniped off everything he had ad finally, in desparation he belts his Uxie X and KO's my Chomp X. I grab my own Uxie X and kill him for my last two prizes.

2/0

R3 vs. random.dec
What the crap, a newer player that is 2/0? lol. Well, needless to say, Luxray 6-0ed him with a lot of Flash Impacts haha.

3/0

R4 vs. Sablelock
I got a pretty nice start, which involved a Cyrus+Call+Spray+3 SP turn 1. By his turn 2, he had nothing and when I topdeckde DCE to snipe of his chomp with DCE, he scooped.

4/0

R5 vs. LuxChomp
She got a terrible start, and I sweeped with Draggy and Chomp 6-1ing her.

5/0

Wow, I guess I'm doing decent so far.

R6 vs. LuxChomp
Intennnseeee. We tarde prizes all game, and then, he lucksaces a DCE and KO's my Draggy. I return with a Luxray dragging up and killing a bat to put it at 1-1. He then proceeds to topdeck ANOTHER DCE and snipe me for game. :p

5/1

R7 vs. LuxChomp
We get down to 1-1, with both our starts being decent. I spray some crucial Uxie and Azlef drops and he has a hard time setting up. But, since he plays 3-1 Chomp he manages to snipe me 3 times in a row after I looker his cyrus chain and he proceeds to draw 2 DCE and 2 Cyrus, and a Turn lol. I lose after that.

5/2

Lame. I was doing pretty good at first to :(((

Top 16 vs. LuxChomp
Long story short, I get 2 HORRENDOUS starts, and she proceeds to get amazing starts and I lose.

Wow, i lose in Top 16. I probably should have dropped when I was 5/0 haha.

Props and Slops later.

.... 76 seniors....

we had 17.

congrats on top 16, though. glad to see you used LuxChomp too.

:O who made your luxchomp list better? "demands props"
btw your round 6 mstch id lism, who you plsyed r7.

Last edited:
hay man i took luxchomp to my states and got into top 8 until i lost because i lost if terribad starts

Back