Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Electivire and Magmorter from pokemon revolution

I assume that means the IVs are randomly generated? That Electrivire is not going to be able to learn Fire Punch either.

Oh it can. Heart Scale it.

Besides, I bet whoever knows the codes, aren't telling because Nintendo hasn't made any announcements yet.

^Oh of course, thank-you :D

I think there will be a cheat code/device that can unlock it similar to getting to the islands in D/P. That way, the pokémon themselves will be legit but as they have been obtained in an illegit way hey will be by no means.

how are we supposed to get these codes? i dont want to go through all the trouble to get my electivire and magmotar normally, and i beat PBR, so i would like to know as well.

A little hint, I'm on 49 consecutive battles (still going) in the battle tower with Electrvivire. It's a really useful sweeper to open your team and not excessively vulnerable. However, there has been many close games where I have only held on or done an extra bit of damage due to IVs. With askew EVs it would be even harder. I would advise the Electrivire is kept as a gift pokémon and bred to pass down its egg moves.

Back