Electivire *Night Form*

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by Red Haired Shanks, May 23, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks New Member

Electivire *Night Form*:lightning 120 Hp

Poke-Body: Fireworks
    During Each player's turn, choose your deck or discard pile and keep flipping a coin until you get tails. For each heads, attach any energy to Electivire *Night Form*

:lightning:lightning Burn of Lightning 40 damage
    you may discard all :lightning energy attached to Electivire *Night Form*, If you do, this attack does 40 damage + and the defending pokemon Is now burned. For each coin flip, treat It as tails.

:lightning:lightning:lightning:colorless Grave Pain/ 90 damage
    You may discard 2 :lightning energy to Electivire *Night Form*, If you do, This attack does 90 + 40 more damage plus you may search your discard pile for any up to 2 pokemon and put them In your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

It's broken, please tell me what to fix with the attacks.

2. Carrington388

Carrington388 New Member

There's no reason every Tom, Dick, and Harry deserves multiple forms just because Giratina gets an Origin Form.

3. darkrai_90

darkrai_90 New Member

Cool Card.

4. poketo

poketo New Member

Burn of lightning makes no since??
    2 energy for 2 pokemon that isn't fair you can mantine (d) find a way to discard it with prizing it and repeat

5. Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks New Member

Mostly when Lightning hits you, of course, It burns. That's why I called It Burn of Lightning

6. poketo

poketo New Member

no the effect:
    + __ and then blah blah blah
    It doesn't have any extra damage

7. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

I'll have to agree with Carrington here, these forms are getting kind of annoying.

You might want to see the guide at the top of this thread for grammar issues.