Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Electrichu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir

Hi, I'm trying to get a good Raichu Lvl. X deck ready for Cities, and I could use some help. This is what I have so far.

Pichu x4 Stormfront
Pikachu x4 Mysterious Treasures
Raichu x3 1xMysterious Treasure, 2xStormfront
Raichu Lvl. X x2 Stormfront
Electabuzz x3 Secret Wonders
Electrivire x2 Secret Wonders
Pachirisu x1 Great Encounters
Bronzor x2 Stormfront
Bronzong x2 Stormfront

Roseanne's Research x2
Team Galactic's Wager x2
Bebe's Search x4
Cynthia's Feelings x1
Professor Rowan x1
Conductive Quarry x2
Luxury Ball x1
Premier Ball x1
Poke Radar x1
Night Maintenance x2
Warp Point x1
Switch x1
Dusk Ball x1
Technical Machine TM-1 Evoluter x1
Energy Restore x1

Electric Energy x15

The general strategy is to get Raichu Lvl. X out as fast as possible and blitz, hopefully with two MT Pikachu's evolved from Pichu on the bench, with at least one SF Bronzong down there to help pull in energies. Pachirisu the best possible start, so I can get my bench set up first turn. I decided on 1Mt, 2 SF for the Raichu's because while the MT does let me get 2 energies for free as an Attack, and can do the highest amount out of all the Raichu's (Explosive Thunder 30 is times the amount of electric energies, so......), I don't like having to "waste" an attack to get the energies, and discarding for it's only other attack at every oppurtunity doesn't sound too good. Plus, after using Voltage Shoot on the Level-Up the SF Raichu is the better one to have if you want to attack the second time, with a choice from three attacks. The Electabuzz-Electrivire line is there because I wanted something that could run on it's own if I couldn't get a Raichu Lvl. X set up, and it fits since it's a Stage 1 that can do good damage, and Motor Drive helps cut back on Energy Cost. I can't run Magnezone, as I don't have it, and I had considered running some 2-2 Voltorbs-Electrodes (One of the one that can become a double energy when KOed, and one of the Low Current one.), but I don't know if I could make it flow well enough.

Any comments/criticisms/help would be greatly appreciated.

Well I will say that I love the Raichu Lxl X. I mean 2 attacks in 1 turn, thats amazing. One problem is see with your list is you have 3 Raichu and 2 LvlX. Unfortunately you cant play 5 Raichus, even if some are Lvl X. So you have to decide either to pull a Raichu or a Lvl X. Also in my opinion if you are going to run evoluter, you should probably run more. I mean the idea is to get it early so you can get you big guns going early. Playing more will give you more chances to get them earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back