Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Emboar Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosoxfan818

Strategy: Get out Emboar to accelerate energy onto the Legends. Ninetales/Engineer's/Great Ball to speed up the draw. I don't run RDL because I only run fire energy and I don't have it.

Pokemon: (19)

2-2-2 Emboar
2-2 Suicune Entei Legend (for Donphan/Fire Matchups)
2-2 Entei Raikou Legend (for Yanmega/Water Matchups)
2-2 Ninetales
1 Cleffa

T/S/S: (29)

4 Pokemon Communication
3 Reversal (playtesting as Catcher until EP)
3 Pokeball (playtesting as Greatball until EP)
3 PONT
3 Energy Retrieval
2 Junk Arm
2 Engineer's Adjustments
2 Switch
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Rare Candy
1 Interviewer's Questions
1 Flower Shop Lady
1 Burned Tower

Energy (12)

12 Fire

Last edited:
Why not RDL instead of ERL? put in some lightning energy and you have a poke that can one-shot anything and is descently hard to revenge kill against certain decks. Also just play 3ability I dont see the non-ability doing much for you. Oh and you still need collectors even thou you are playing legends.

Why not RDL instead of ERL? put in some lightning energy and you have a poke that can one-shot anything and is descently hard to revenge kill against certain decks. Also just play 3ability I dont see the non-ability doing much for you. Oh and you still need collectors even thou you are playing legends.

I like ERL better just so that you dont need to mix energy. I agree to just play 3 ability. Badboar doesnt help too much (maybe against Magnezone). I like this idea a lot actually... I am gonna test a typhlo build of this and the emboar build later. I will let you know what I find.

This deck is worth trying. Although from the play testing I've seen, Ninetails is the better play than Shuckle/Unown RETURN, the creator and I ran through it a bunch last night and barring a few lucky hits from Lanturn Prime, this thing is plain stupid.

Although when I saw the build it still had Burned Tower in it which (when you hit it) is a mini-Typhlosion that refreshes the Roast Reveal.

I played against Reshiboar w/Magnezone, Stage 1's, and a proxied out Bearplume. The only difficult matchup is Bearplume. Lightning kind of gives me a hard time, but is beatable.

Also made some changes to the deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back