Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Emerald Gardy

TRJessie579

Yeah, it's a bit late for this, but... XD

I'm finally getting around to making a new deck, mainly for casual League play, but I won a lot of Emerald boosters and now have four Gardy that I think I should at least try out.

I'm trying to think of cards that would go with this (HL-on Modified only, please). Maybe something that does more damage with no damage counters on it? The only Modified one I can find is Whiscash, which looks interesting. If I can get my lines out before the opponent does, I can keep healing to do 70 damage a turn.

I also thought about using it as a stall to power up something else--Dusclops EX comes to mind, plus Dusclops in there would be a lot of fun.

Thoughts, ideas?

Last edited:
EDIT: Ok, so now we're looking at:

4 Ralts
3 Kirlia
4 Gardevoir
2 Duskull
2 Dusclops/ex
3 Barboach
3 Whishcash

and about:

9 Psychic
5 Fighting

Whatever Trainers...

Right? XD

Last edited:
TRJessie579 said:
Yeah, it's a bit late for this, but... XD

I'm finally getting around to making a new deck, mainly for casual League play, but I won a lot of Emerald boosters and now have four Gardy that I think I should at least try out.

I'm trying to think of cards that would go with this (HL-on Modified only, please). Maybe something that does more damage with no damage counters on it? The only Modified one I can find is Whiscash, which looks interesting. If I can get my lines out before the opponent does, I can keep healing for 70 damage a turn.

I also thought about using it as a stall to power up something else--Dusclops EX comes to mind, plus Dusclops in there would be a lot of fun.

Thoughts, ideas?
Just how could you heal 70 a turn now...?

What I hadn't considered was using all three... XD But actually, that might work...since I only have 1 Dusclops (DX) and 1 Dusclops ex. >>;;

I don't want to turn this into a "build me a deck" thread, though, I just want opinions on what would work with Gardy.

EDIT: I mean healing in order to do 70 damage a turn. I'll fix it so it's not confusing...

Last edited:
TRJessie579 said:
What I hadn't considered was using all three... XD But actually, that might work...since I only have 1 Dusclops (DX) and 1 Dusclops ex. >>;;

I don't want to turn this into a "build me a deck" thread, though, I just want opinions on what would work with Gardy.

EDIT: I mean healing in order to do 70 damage a turn. I'll fix it so it's not confusing...
Healing 70 damage a turn with what?

Whiscash is solid gold, that's all I'll say.

Anyways, I like heal dance gardy in other wall decks, possibly in coordination with decks like steelix, or other heal decks. Also decks that do damage in order for benefits, like off the top of my head the rotated team magma camerupt and psy shadow gardy.

That's still not what I said. o_O Healing Wiscash, with Gardy, so that Whiscash has no damage counters on it and it can do 70 damage.

Phew.

Back