Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Emerald set list

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRJessie579

I can find the spoilers, but I haven't been able to find an actual LIST of the cards yet, so here it is. I combined Dom Jordan's post with Rainbowgym's scans for this, so thanks to the both of you.

Also, if the mods want to merge this with another Emerald topic, that's fine...I couldn't figure out where to post it, so I thought I'd just make a new topic. :/

1. Blaziken
2. Deoxys
3. Exploud
4. Gardevoir
5. Groudon
6. Kyogre
7. Manectric
8. Milotic
9. Rayquaza
10. Sceptile
11. Swampert
12. Chimecho
13. Glalie
14. Groudon
15. Kyogre
16. Manectric
17. Nosepass
18. Relicanth
19. Rhydon
20. Seviper
21. Zangoose
22. Breloom
23. Camerupt
24. Claydol
25. Combusken
26. Dodrio
27. Electrode
28. Grovyle
29. Grumpig
30. Grumpig
31. Hariyama
32. Illumise
33. Kirlia
34. Linoone
35. Loudred
36. Marshtomp
37. Minun
38. Ninetales
39. Plusle
40. Swalot
41. Swellow
42. Volbeat
43. Baltoy
44. Cacnea
45. Doduo
46. Duskull
47. Electrike
48. Electrike
49. Feebas
50. Feebas
51. Gulpin
52. Larvitar
53. Luvdisc
54. Makuhita
55. Meditite
56. Mudkip
57. Numel
58. Numel
59. Pichu
60. Pikachu
61. Ralts
62. Rhyhorn
63. Shroomish
64. Snorunt
65. Spoink
66. Spoink
67. Swablu
68. Taillow
69. Torchic
70. Treeko
71. Voltorb
72. Vulpix
73. Whismur
74. Zigzagoon
75. Battle Frontier
76. Double Full Heal
77. Lanette’s Net Search
78. Lum Berry
79. Mr. Stone’s Project
80. Oran Berry
81. PokeNav
82. Professor Birch
83. Rare Candy
84. Scott
85. Wally’s Training
86. Darkness Energy
87. Double Rainbow Energy
88. Metal Energy
89. Multi Energy
90. Altaria EX
91. Cacturne EX
92. Camerupt EX
93. Deoxys EX
94. Dusclops EX
95. Medicham EX
96. Milotic EX
97. Raichu EX
98. Regice EX
99. Regirock EX
100. Registeel EX
101. Grass Energy
102. Fire Energy
103. Water Energy
104. Lightning Energy
105. Psychic Energy
106. Fighting Energy
107/106. Farfetch'd

LMK if I'm missing anything. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I didn't see or hear about any secrets/stars being pulled at the prerelease I was at today, so unless they're unbelievably rare, like 1 per 2-3 case or something, then there are no shinings.

there are no secret cards
You can NEVER tell something like that. It is still a possibility that there are extremely rare secret cards in older sets not yet known about even.

PokemonSteve said:
I am told there is 2 * in the set, getting news from other pre-release is tell me that TPFG is lying.

I think with all the Prerelease events the past two days, someone would have found them if they were printed (and posted about it)...

The Reason why no one got this card is because it is the topper bonus card when buying a Display box of EX Emerald. Pokemon-tcg.com states that this card cannot be obtained anywhere else.

noampe said:
The Reason why no one got this card is because it is the topper bonus card when buying a Display box of EX Emerald. Pokemon-tcg.com states that this card cannot be obtained anywhere else.

the discussion above was about the existance (or not) of shinings...

noampe said:

Nice first thread, but www.pokemon-tcg.com also says:

Bonus Card Available...
Purchase a sealed display box of Pokémon TCG: EX Emerald booster packs and receive a special bonus card that is currently not available elsewhere!

With amazing dexterity, Farfetch’d’s Spearhead attack lifts a card from your deck with its leek. With reckless abandon, Farfetch’d can also do 30 damage to an opponent with the Nosedive attack. Farfetch’d’s 70 HP help it cause havoc for quite a while!

Don't Forget!
Box toppers are also included in each EX Team Rocket Returns, EX Hidden Legends, EX FireRed & LeafGreen and EX Deoxys boxes of boosters.

http://www.pokemon-tcg.com/img/admin_images/emerald_boxtopper.jpg

http://www.pokemon-tcg.com/p_cards/cards.jsp?

And that since it is already 4 days in sales, I believe that the validity of a * be a Boxtopper would have confirmed, if it exsists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back