Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Empo

rroaryh

So i have been looking at empo fairly intently. There are a lot of things to play with him and the look, many was to look at him.

Empzong - I think that is a style o the past. Sure it wrecks amu and hurts dols but that really feels to be about that.

Empstar - I think devoluter kind of makes putting in an unsearchable omastar a bit of a waste, plus decks seem to have less setup and big lines on the bench nowadays.

Speed emp - just straight emp focused on swarming hard hitting penguins

Empspread - tis is various versions with emp and is sidekicks, such as froslass

The version i built is similar to speed emp, it is emp solo that plays claydol and 4 pachi with evoluter for super consitency. It is very consistent and uses penguns with lvl X as just super control with an uber snipe, spread, and a hard hitting active hitter.

I think i am just looking for creative or effective ways to play king dedede in the next format any help is appreciated including matchups and people who have done extensive testing etc.

Ror

ia m looking at running what I call "TechPoleon" after the meta defines better,I have been picking up 1-1 tech lines of 'Zam,Dusknoir,Luxray, and the like in readying for the new season.Once the meta defines itself,then most likely the techs will as well,but at this point it is just sitting on the shelf waiting for some pt.

Back