Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Empoldos

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoboy666

ok so i decided to run the new empoleon with gyarados and heres what i came up with.the stargety is pretty straight forward fill the bench with gyarados and have empoleon use surf together for massive damage and to put damage on the gyardos.plz rate and suggestions are more than welcome.

pokemon 24
3 piplup dp
1 prinplup dp
3 empoleon md
1 empoleon lv.x

4 magikarp
4 gyarados

2-2 claydol

1-0-1 dusknoir

trainers and supporters 20

4 bebes search
2 team galactic's wager
3 holon mentor
2 roseanne's research
4 rare candy
1 premier ball
2 warp point
2 night maintenance
2 battle frontier

energy 16
2 scramble
4 holon wp
10 water

Last edited:
you can rare candy a fossil... Omastar is a really good choice for empoleon, depending on how you want to play it.. Duskinoir is also good too. I don't like Eeveelutions with empoloen, but thats just my preference..

you can rare candy a fossil... Omastar is a really good choice for empoleon, depending on how you want to play it.. Duskinoir is also good too. I don't like Eeveelutions with empoloen, but thats just my preference..

good 2 know if that is the case run star over dusk. however there is still the point that fossils are hard 2 search there are less searh for it than normal i still dont like the idea

Question is what CANT you run with him???
I have ran Ray EX d, Quagsire SW, Shiftry EX CG, Mismagius, Claydol, Pachy, Banette SW, Sableye CG, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Gallade, Dodrio,Etc. NOW: Glacion, Aerodactyle, Bronzong, Etc.
I mean there is NO limit to who you can run with him!!! Try something out of the NEW set, like I have above!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back