3 Night Maintence
3 Plus Power

energy:15
2 scramble
3 multi
2 electric
9 water

strat:
start with a piplup or carvanha and after u get set up snipe every thing all around and clean up with sharpedo to do 80 a turn and do 20 damage if they attack u

I was actually gonna try this deck without Empoleon. It could work nicely with Buffer Piece, Plus Power and Scramble. Sharpedo has free retreat to salvage bad starts, so you can be relatively assured of nailing them early with Prinplups, then catch up on prize cards by swarming Scrambled Sharpedos while building the final killer: double Special Dark Sharpedo. It could work. I thought about adding Empoleon, but in the end didn't think it was needed. I also thought about working in Dodrio to pick off several at once after Prinplup had its way with them, but couldn't figure out how to make space.

well i have loved the new sharpedo sence it came out and i think maybe a torpedo deck might work (speed sharpedo) yea just use scrambles to the max and plus power strenght charm would be a must for some kills and 4 special darks i could see thanks so ur input

any one else

takeing out NM would be ok but taking out warp is not the greatest idea warp is the ownage in this deck but yea WP is a must i just forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back