Empoleon Lv. X and Infernape Lv. X

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Rayquaza14, Sep 4, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Rayquaza14

Rayquaza14 New Member

Hi,

I have one Empoleon Lv. X and 1 Infernape Lv. X and both are english (Emp with body, so "normal")

How much are they worth?

thanks

2. larllt

larllt New Member

there are probably lots on ebay

3. ShawofMordor

ShawofMordor New Member

Around $20 each but with the release of the tins that have those Lvl Xs in them the price might drop. Still, $20 is a good price.

4. Ultigamer

Ultigamer New Member

Are the new tins out yet?

5. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Have been for a while now..

6. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

$5 to $6 each. Some napes have hit 8 or 9...there are sellers selling the "tin" ones cheap.

You might get lucky and get someone to give you $10 or more, but they are being foolish.

Vince

7. panacea

panacea New Member

Personally the ones on the tin for me are muck as I would prefer to have the "real deal" .... then again I purchased an Empoleon Tin for my son today as forbidden planet were out of booster packs and he got an Infermape LV X in one of the 4 boosters :thumb:

I will still get him the other promo tins but only so he can have the cards for his collection to keep his sets complete.

8. I sold my tin Infernape one and my non tin Empoleon to a dealer today for $10 each. He is going to mark them up to about $30 but I don't think he will get it. Only reason I sold those was that I had sold him so many old ex's today and I wanted to hit the $250 mark. Nice spare cash. might last a week around here.