Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Empoleon Lv. X and Infernape Lv. X

Rayquaza14

Hi,

I have one Empoleon Lv. X and 1 Infernape Lv. X and both are english (Emp with body, so "normal")

How much are they worth?

thanks

Around $20 each but with the release of the tins that have those Lvl Xs in them the price might drop. Still, $20 is a good price.

$5 to $6 each. Some napes have hit 8 or 9...there are sellers selling the "tin" ones cheap.

You might get lucky and get someone to give you $10 or more, but they are being foolish.

Vince

Personally the ones on the tin for me are muck as I would prefer to have the "real deal" .... then again I purchased an Empoleon Tin for my son today as forbidden planet were out of booster packs and he got an Infermape LV X in one of the 4 boosters :thumb:

I will still get him the other promo tins but only so he can have the cards for his collection to keep his sets complete.

I sold my tin Infernape one and my non tin Empoleon to a dealer today for $10 each. He is going to mark them up to about $30 but I don't think he will get it. Only reason I sold those was that I had sold him so many old ex's today and I wanted to hit the $250 mark. Nice spare cash. might last a week around here.

Back