4 Bebe's
3 Roseanne's
3 Wager
4 Mars
2 POV

Energy-15
4 Call Energy
11 Water Energy

The strategy is to put damage wherever with dual splash while setting up 1-2 Aerodactyls on the bench for extra damage on anything that uses powers. I like the lvl. X Empoleon because wager, supreme command, and then taking out a claydoll on the bench with the lvl. X attack would be devastating. The draw cards are incorporating a lot of hand control with the wagers and the mars because hand control is fun.

advice or fixes?

Last edited:
You are running a 3-2-3-1 Line of Empo, but you have 4 Rare Candy. I don't think you need that many, so drop 1.
Also, You could probably increase the Empo line to 4-4-3-1 so you can get more Prinplup spread.

Mars isn't cost effective, you should go with Felicity. Rowan should go if you have 4 Wager. You could probably drop 1 Wager and up the Claydol to 2-2 for consistancy. 4 Roseanne's is overkill if you have 4 Call. Drop 1-2. Also add 1 more Night Maintenance.

Hope that helps!

OK so I'm gonna go
-1 RC
-1 Roseanne's
-2 Rowan
-1 Wager

+1 Suicune
+1-1 Claydol
+2 POV

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

thanks for the fixes

Last edited:
play a omastar tech. also play a 4-2-3-1 in stead of 3 candy. u want to START with PIPLUP. empoleon sort of bad without the dres or scrambles.... 3 old amber when ur play with 2 aerodactyles. also becuase u dont want to start with it. 2 night maintenece. mars is not effective at all. play pov.maybe 1 morepov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back