Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Empy/Amphy Deck for Cities, needs work. Fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yelanates

Pokemon--20 (all are SW)
3-2-2-1 Empoleon
3-2-3 Ampharos
4 Stantler

Trainers/Supporters--23
4 rare candy
4 celios network
3 rosannes research
2 windstorms
2 Pokedex
2 Dusk Ball
3 night maintnenece
4 team galactics mars

Energy--17
3 Scramble
3 DRE
6 Water
5 Light

Most of my cards are from DP/MT/SW, so that's what I mostly have to work with.

The strategy is to hurt them on the bench and never give them a chance to get up and fight. Hopefully with Amphy they won't be playing many supporters and when they do, it'll help me.

Last edited:
if u have amphy then they may not play supporters in fear of getting damage. but if you have gardy too then they might not play supporters you would need if any at all. i would suggest playing at least 1 gardy pk if you really want to stick to the deck. it will help speed it up. a good gardy x deck is:

2 sentret sw
2 furrett sw
1 gardy sw
1 gardy pk
1 gardy x
2 gallade
2 kirlia
4 ralts

good lucK:thumb:

I don't have a Gardy PK, and I really don't want to get one, as I'm having enough trouble getting DRE, Windstorm, Scramble, and Rare Candy as it is.

On the supporter thing, I get that too, which is why I don't think the deck is going to work. I really like the Ampharos line, and I don't think there are going to be as many decks around him as Gardy, so I'm thinking of actually dropping the Gardy.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Maybe put in Empoleon 3-2-2-1 instead of gardy...?

Last edited:
I still need help, please :)

As a note, the only playing I've been doing/will have been doing until cities is with my father, who is still learning and is playing with the SW Magmortar deck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back