Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

EmpZong (18-6 at BR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowlion

Me and a teammate played versions of this deck at 3 different BRs so far this year with a combined record of 18-6 which included a 3rd and 2 1st place finishes. Please feel free to comment and give advice.

3-2-3 Empoleon (DP piplup and prinplup, MD empoleon)
3-3 Froslass
2-2 Bronzong
2-2 Claydol
2-1-2 Dusknoir (game winning card, get him out only 3pokemon have to spread to)

3 Roseanne's Research
3 Bebe's Search
3 Professor Rowans (or POV)
4 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point

3 Call Energy
8 Water
4 Psychic
1 Multi Energy

Great deck but jmo youre running a bit too many lines and where is Cynthia and Wager so here are the changes I would make to the deck:
Out:
1-1 Bronzong
1-1 Froslass
1 Multi Energy
In:
1 Wager (it won't hurt to run 1)
1 Cynthia (when your pokemon is knocked you can get yourself a new comeback hand with this)
1 Spiritomb (A pluspower/strenght Charm that you can get from your deck whenever you need the the 10 dmg)
1 Bebe's Search(since you play Claydol the 4th one almost ensures that you will get Claydol out on t2)
1 Poke Ball/Dusk Ball/a your choise tech.Those Balls can help you get the pokemon you need from your deck(with a little luck).

As you can see I dropped Bronzong to a tech line and Froslass was given the role of secondary attacker.Also the supporters I added to the list were just because you could have a better chance of getting a better setup and I also included Spiritomb that can help or hurt you but if get him in start it isn't a good sing but you can use him to setup with call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back