Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

End Of Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan-104

ok well nobody has done anything with gardevoir and seeing as it is the most beautiful pokemon, i figured i would make this.(p.s milotic can eat its heart out)

4 fire ralts
3 fire kirlia
2gardevoir ex
2psy gardevoir
2 metal nidoqueen
4 castform
1 tauros
1latias *

2 warp points
4 transciever
1scientist
2adv
3mentor
2researcher
2 celios
3 rc
3windstorm
3 gyms
1scott

7psy
3delta rainbow
2scramble

mmk it might need a 3rd gardy ex or psy one but i havent really tested a whole lot...but kinda up front strat. try to swarm with gardys/nidoqueen late game

mmk like against bannette its obviously near impossible to win, however if you get setup, its possible i suppose.

metanite you want to get Gex out quickly and place counters on there dragonites while koing w.e they send up.

raieggs is complicated but winnable if you hold your guys with powers till the right times(staggering them etc)

destiny you will want to place seal markers on rays/ mews and latios isnt really a problem because of the psy gardy AND nidoqueen ;/

gatrqueen seems decent enough cuz they cant survive without the powers/ bodies

idk just im/pm/ or discuss on the bored!

edit MMK apparently latias * is good

Last edited:
I STRONGLY suggest people play this deck if you think you are gonna face a DESTINY. I need as many easy wins as possible.:wink:

Jimmy

I have been using nearly the same deck the last time's on the local league. Gardevoir ex is ***, switch it for Gardevior D.
4-2-2/2 le gardevoiar
2-1-2 nido
Steelix ex is a killer. Use it
2-2 Steelix ex
4 casty
1 latios*
4 Trans
3 Ment
2 res
1 adv
1 farm
4 candy
4 windstorm

8 psy
4 metal

Yes, i know it looks like MSN, but its GSN ^^ Dosn't that sound much better than msn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back