Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Energy Up! (Aerogonape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Energy Up! (Aerogonape) (I am really bad at making name please don’t laugh)
Pokemon-23

2-Mysterious Fossil
3-Aerodactly
3-Tranpinch
2-Vibrava
2-Flygon
3-Mankey
3-Primeape
3-Skitty (MC)
2-Delcatty Ex (MC)

Trainers-22

3-Rare Candy
3-Professor Elm’s Training Method
3-Holo Researcher
3-Holon Mentor
2-Holon Transceiver
3-Holo Research Tower
2-Holon Fossil
3- Energy Root

Energy-15
4-Metal
4-Holon Castform
7-Fire

http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/jpnsets/miraclecrystal.txt

The Deck Works with flygon and Aerodactly as support for primeape with an energy root. Then When Primeape is damaged he can flames of Rage for however much. (Remember he has 90hp thanks to energy root) Then after either he’s knocked out or you retreat him you bring out Delcatty Ex and for one Colorless hit them for every energy in your discard. (See Delcatty Ex on the link to Pokebeach Card Spoilers) on top of that Delcatty has tail slap for 60. or you can bring out one of your flygons for 60 to save Delcatty for later, or you can bring back out primeape. Now the trainers Candy is to evolve duh. Then Professor Elm gets Delcatty or something else if you really need it but it’s mainly for Delcatty. Holon Mentor and Holon Researcher get your basics, Evolved deltas and metals if needed. Holon Research Tower is more effective for the metals and Holon fossil helps with Aerodactly. Last but not least we have energy root for primeape. Next and last the energy metal and Castform are for flygon and a good drawer if you need some extra cards. Then the fire speak for themselves.

Please tell me how you like it and what I could do to improve it thanks!

Think you have way too much going on right now, I would drop the dactl to make room, maybe boost up your flygon and delcatty lines. Holon researcher seems bad, add adventuer. Like the creativity...seems like a fun idea. P.s. bump up the staduims to 4(probly lake is best), otherwise cursed stone will hurt you alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back