Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

eng holon phantom idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeblob

sorry if this has already been mentioned (i cudnt find it) but i jus have a small idea on the english version of this set, if i recal the japanese set was 52 cards, with 1 shining, and the mew tin that was released was 62, which would give a 114 card set that would work like a cross between ds and em (like ds as would have 3 ex's/3shinings, and like em as half set based on cards from a tin)
just a little thought
again soz if this has been suggested
pokeblob

Me said:
1 Armaldo
2 Cradily
3 Deoxys
4 Deoxys
5 Deoxys
6 Deoxys
7 Flygon
8 Gyarados
9 Kabutops
10 Kingdra
11 Latios
12 Latios
13 Omaster
14 Pidgeot
15 Raichu
16 Rayquaza
17 Vileplume
18 Aerodactyl
19 Bellossom
20 Exeggutor
21 Golduck
22 Holon's Castform
23 Persian
24 Primeape
25 Seviper
26 Sharpedo
27 Zangoose
28 Absol
29 Anorith
30 Camerupt
31 Chimecho
32 Claydol
33 Gloom
34 Kabuto
35 Lairon
36 Lileep
37 Manectric
38 Masquerain
39 Nosepass
40 Omanyte
41 Pichu
42 Pidgeotto
43 Relicanth
44 Seadra
45 Torkoal
46 Vibrava
47 Whiscash
48 Aron
49 Baltoy
50 Barboach
51 Carvanha
52 Corphish
53 Electrike
54 Exeggcute
55 Horsea
56 Magikarp
57 Mankey
58 Meowth
59 Numel
60 Oddish
61 Pidgey
62 Pikachu
63 Poochyena
64 Psyduck
65 Surskit
66 Trapinch
67 Bill's Maintenance
68 Energy Switch
69 Holon Random Dude
70 Holon Stadium
71 Holon's Fossil
72 Master Ball
73 Mr. Stone's Project
74 Pokenav
75 Prof. Birch
76 Prof. Oak's Research
77 Proffessor Cozmo's Discovery
78 Rare Candy
79 TV Reporter
80 Energy Search
81 Potion
82 Switch
83 Delta Rainbow Energy
84 Darkness Energy
85 Metal Energy
86 Rainbow Energy
87 Crawdaunt ex
88 Mew ex
89 Mightyena ex
90 Gyarados*
91 Mewtwo*
92 Pikachu*
93 Grass Energy
94 Fire Energy
95 Water Energy
96 Lightning Energy
97 Psychic Energy
98 Fighting Energy

So yeah, it has been said before.

ZoraJolteon said:
So yeah, it has been said before.
Bill, Gabby & Tai, Stone, Professor Oak, Professor Birch, and Professor Cosmo don't have anything to do with Holon... what makes anyone think cards with them on it are going to be in the set? Not to mention that the Pokenav is a Hoenn-related device...:confused:

Holy Star said:
Yes it does.

The tin is what everyone's looking at as a place for cards to go into this set.
Wait, I wasn't asking a question...:biggrin: I was pointing out that those won't be reprinted in a set that revolves around Holon. Not totally denying it, but it wouldn't make any sense to.

Well, the Japanese set's only about 50 cards. American sets are usually around 100 cards (give or take). Where could the extra 50ish cards come from? Reprints, Japanese promos, etc.

Heh. Way to force people to buy both theme decks. I'd use Delta Species Latias anyway though.

That purple font is just eww though.

The mewtwo on the boosters is either the {L} Delta Species promo or the Mewtwo * from the gift tin.

And Zangoose?

Oh, snap.
It must be confirmed then.
Which makes sense, considering that nowhere near the entire Delta Species was Delta Pokemon, yet Castform is the only non-delta in JPN Holon Phantom.
I do find it odd that theyre keeping the name the same as the japanese set, though...

the set isn't the same.
the name of the american set is holon phantoms. look closer at the wrapper and the theme decks.
and believe it or not, there are very few players promos that can be added in.
some of the player's promos have "______'s" in front of the pokemon's name--those will probably never come out in english (although bt WILL argue with me for the sake of it just to keep the world on axis). also, there are 5 pokemon*'s that have yet to make it outside of asia--the eevolution*'s, but, because thats such a high number, their release is doubtful (not impossible though. it's just gonna be rough to release them). however, the groudon, kyogre, and rayquaza players promos haven't been released, but i doubt they'll be included in the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back