Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

English Crystal Guardians Scans Previewed

Pokeblob

The new issue of Pokemon World has scans of a few cards from Crystal Guardians, as well as all 3 theme decks!

CGad_original.jpg

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

2075717820095178085mmKUjg_ph_original.jpg

enjoy :biggrin: :pokeball:

pokeblob

Last edited by a moderator:
k, i got a way to enlarge them
look on the right side after you click on a pic, there is an option that says full size. Whats up with the borders?? they look weird.

tonio said:
what does the swampert deck includes? could it include swampert ex?

no english decks include ex's.

earthshower includes fighting-type swampert. the blastoise deck should include the water-type blasty.

I don't understand why the Swampert deck is not a Charizard deck, is it because the only Char in the set is δ?

Either way, this set looks FUN to draft with.

Soma said:
I don't understand why the Swampert deck is not a Charizard deck, is it because the only Char in the set is δ?

Either way, this set looks FUN to draft with.

the only charizard in the set should be delta. venusaur getting a deck is weird too--theres only one venusaur in the set, and its a foil.

i really don't get why they went with three theme decks this time around.

Comon Guys, Use Common Sense... Charizard Will Never Ever Be Released in a US Theme Deck!! It is a great way to make Theme Decks Sell More, but wont help booster pack sales, yet a charizard only able to be got in the booster packs will cuz some kids will just buy til they get one...
JMO,
Drew

TheDarkTwins said:
Charizard Will Never Ever Be Released in a US Theme Deck!!
As I recall, Base set Charizard was released as a non-holo in a Legendary Collection theme deck...

charking said:
As I recall, Base set Charizard was released as a non-holo in a Legendary Collection theme deck...

Agrees with Shaw, I am gonna mention this once, LC and BS2 were reprint sets, most likely made without JPN approval so anything done by those 2 sets, is Null and Void, since they arent really sets, IMO,
Drew

Back