Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eon Ticket

Little Nicky

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I signed up because I'm trying to get an Eon Ticket.
Does anyone know how I can get one?
I've heard of RainbowRichards, and I wondered if he still had any.

Ya its called Ebay.
That aside make sure you have two GBA and a E-Reader with a cable link.
It was given out in a Nintendo Power mag.
I have one at home I keep safe.

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I signed up because I'm trying to get an Eon Ticket.
Does anyone know how I can get one?
I've heard of RainbowRichards, and I wondered if he still had any.

umm...RainbowRichards has not made a post in over 4 months, and the post for eon tickets is over 6 years old. i am sure he has got rid of all him extras by now.

like Jran said, Ebay.

I used to have them, but I sold both of mine on eBay. One went for around $20, and the other around $40. They're not going to be cheap.

I remember when these things were free with the other brochures at Toys R Us, wish I had gotten more :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
They actually came with one issue of Nintendo Power. One of the rare useful things they put in the magazine. That and the one episode preview DVD of IGPX.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Ya its called Ebay.
That aside make sure you have two GBA and a E-Reader with a cable link.
It was given out in a Nintendo Power mag.
I have one at home I keep safe.

I actually got mine from a friend who got NP and got the issue in which the Eon Ticket was given. I asked and since he didn't like Pokemon he said I could have it. Also if you a Gamecube with Gameboy Player that could take the place of one GBA.

Last edited:
If you download the ticket to a Ruby/Sapphire cartridge directly from the e-reader, it is 'Transferable'.

Whenever that cart mixes records with a Ruby, Sapphire, OR Emerald cartridge, it also receives a ticket, although copies cannot be sent through that cart then.

Back