Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Error Card Price

smpratte

I recently bought an Error card that has an English back but the front is completely white. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything at all about a card like this? Possibly how rare it is, or how much it is worth? Also the card is not fake, I am saying this so the discussion does not turn into a conspiracy theory and stays on point.:smile:

First off Scott everything is a Theory of Conspiracy if you just wake up to the Truth! Having 'said' that it depends I guess on what the card was supposed to be. This is obviously a printing/manufacturing error that may or may not be that rare if it happened to say a whole sheet. The difficulty in evaluating the scarcity is the fact that it just becomes a blank card and if you're thinking of flipping it for a profit you probably won't get one. Unless you make something up like 'This card is so rare! legend has it that the Pokemon issued on this card was too powerful for mortal eyes to comprehend! so they decided to spare our souls by leaving it blank.' Anyway... As I said that card is a manufactured misprint and you would have to judge it by the ratio on how often that happens which is quite difficult to determine especially if it was pulled from a pack.

I think some collectors will value it, but I know that I would personally want to see the card in person to be certain it was what I expected.

As for an amount, the market will determine that more than any users on this forum likely will.

Alright I know the market will determin it I have been selling for awhile, I just wanted to know if anyone had any information because I did not. I will get it in a few days, and porbably put up a picture of it, I saw one on ebay from a 2006 world champ deck that was completely silver on the front for i think $200. Anyway I did not really care about the price I did not think it was too expensive I should of made the title of this error card info, because really I am in the dark with how many are out there, and just general information about it.

Hope it's not worth any £$£$, we had 3 or 4 of these and drew our own Pokémon on them with some broken powers n stuff, from memory they all came from Deoxys

They were relatively common out of the trainer kits as well, I have one with a touch of yellow on the border.

I value it at $15 because that is what I paid for it.

Vince

Generally that type of error is actually fairly common, as far as errors go.
But it's still worth $10 or so.

This kind of stuff is below the radar of you high rollers.... :smile:

Nice I am glad to hear this which is odd because normally I would want a card to be worth a lot but I will make an illustration on it like I did when I was a kid:biggrin:

Back