Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Error Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope this error is not corrected before the UK and European print runs otherwise we will have no access to the Error Marril with free retreat..

ukpokemonpro said:
I do hope this error is not corrected before the UK and European print runs otherwise we will have no access to the Error Marril with free retreat..
If they get fixed, you could trade for them.... :)

I only have the error card. 5 in fact. I noticed it, but didn't leave a spot in my set for the "real" card.

Thanks for the link... maybe I should have specified Variant cards or such... I'm more interested in cards that have actual variants released (like the with or without retreat on the Marill card...) :)

Actually there aren't many varients. .... In fact that Marill one is probably the only one that has a different version like that (besides say.... Dark Vileplume, but ALL the nonholo Dark Vileplumes have the error, not half of them like Marill).

Well, there's a varient Fossil Zapdos, but it's not an error.
The original card has the old-style foil and the card that came with the ThunderStorm Gift Set has the Japanese-style foil.

And then another version of Fossil Zapdos has the corner of the holosheet cut out, as if there were to be an evocon box there. I have all three versions. :p

Buh. I don't like this. That is, the ruling on the error. Play it as the card is written. About half of the Marill will now go forgotten! Won't someone PLEASE think of the Marill?!

Nick15 said:
Actually there aren't many varients. .... In fact that Marill one is probably the only one that has a different version like that (besides say.... Dark Vileplume, but ALL the nonholo Dark Vileplumes have the error, not half of them like Marill).
Nick15: Can you explain a little better what the differences are between the error and the corrected Marill cards? Thanks

Marill cards from the same box of boosters come in two versions, one has no retreat cost, the other has a retreat cost of one. As far as we know, this hasn't been corrected, but may be in future printings. The correct version is the version with a retreat cost of one.

BDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back