Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

espeon star

darvor

hello all im new here and i wanted to post a strategy-combo that i just made up

it is based on espeon star and here is how it goes.

T1 sentret as starter
T2 furret and then you grab espeon star and warp point

by that time the enemy will have either a starter w8ing to die or their main attacker and at bench their starter

if they have the starter you play warp point and them espeon and you get a sure confuse at their main attacker and then you have an advantage over him ;)

if he has the starter you choose either to w8 a turn and grap anything with furret or if you are lucky and had enough trainer to set up your attacker attack and kill it. then next turn play the combo to confuse their attacker and give you a turn to save your attacker from damage until you make him up again.

then use SSU and make espeon a real anoyer :D

crebit to me and only me for this stupid idea any comment are aceptable or suggestions or changes

the point is that im still trying to find a deck that this combo it will work maybe G&G

ah btw i think that this combo is rubish vs G&G cause they have that anoying teleportation -.-

pokeric i dont say you will have ony that in your deck -.- i just say its a nice tech and if it is priced then as you can understand every deck that have pokemon lines 1-1 or 1-0-1 will have that prob ....

muscovy lvl x ive tested and that way in order to protect my ppachi and it worked awesome today :D you knw pachi grabed sneasel-darkrai and espeon star . and the enemy couldnt use abso attack to destroy my hand (not to mention that after that i koed his absol :D

Back