Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eternal Darkness!(T-Tar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakonow2

Basic T-Tar deck, played it at cities, I got 3rd... but i changed 2 cards after.
Pokemon:20
3-2-3 Tyranitar Prime
2-2 Umbreon UD(10)
2 Uxie
2 Sableye
2 Spiritomb
2 Crobat G

T/S/S:27
1 BTS
1 Seeker
3 PONT
1 Luxury Ball
3 Collector
2 Twins
1 flower Shop Lady
2 Expert Belt
2 Cyrus Conspiracy
3 Bebe's Search
3 Rare Candy
2 Poke Drawer +
1 Warp Point
1 Pokemon Communication
1 Bench Shield

Energy:13
4 DCE
4 Special Dark
5 Darkness

Strategy: Start with Sableye and start Impersonating(Or DONKing, which ever works) to start setting up(Usually Impersonating for a Collectors). Once I have my precious T-Tar(or Umbreon, depending of the deck I'm playing) I start setting up another T-Tar until my Sableye is KO, then I twins and get what ever I need to get to set up my 2nd T-Tar, then start OHKOing the rest of the game. The Spiritomb or for alternate starts, I like to mix it up a little =P
Thanks in advance for helping me, feel free to ask questions!

Why only 2 pokedrawer+ ?

Also, I played T-Tar in a cities and got second. But I used 4 bench shields and went for the spread against non-SP decks and used the claw and tail for SPs. Also, What decks do you need umbreon for, I'm guessing donphan and machamp maybe?

One thing though, is there is not really a way to defeat fighting decks. Maybe try Exploud, bubble coat, or a water/psychic type.

-2 Drawer
-2 Spiritomb
-1 Bench Shield
-1 FSL
-2 Cyrus

+2 BTS (At least)
+1 Pokemon Comm.
+1 Palmer's
+1 Unown Q
+3 Poketurn

A little more consistant. Hope it helps.

I have no more BTS, no Poketurn, and no Unown Q. I know it is pathetic, but i started playing in the HG/SS Era so I don't have a lot of the "earlier" cards. I only have 2 Pokedrawer. Umbreon help in a lot of decks. Donphan, VileGar, Scizor, Charizard, DialgaChomp, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back