Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

European ranking invite winners

Makka#1

is there any european ranking invite winners who have recevied the info packet in mail yet?

there's only one week left too send it back to PUSA but i haven't recevived the packet yet :confused:

i've E-mailed PUSA but haven't got any answers yet :/

have i done something wrong ??

is there any european ranking invite winners who have recevied the info packet in mail yet?

there's only one week left too send it back to PUSA but i haven't recevived the packet yet :confused:

i've E-mailed PUSA but haven't got any answers yet :/

have i done something wrong ??

If I remember correctly, they don't respond to the email that says you are going, but will be mailing you some info via the postal service.

Drew

The worlds competitor information packet is now available on the secure travel site. It wasn't there a week ago. I expect it either has been sent out already or will be soon.

i have received mine too.... i too am getting worried..... does anybody know whats actually happening? i responded to the email too but havent gotten a reply yet

Same here, but iirc the email had all those sheets as well so I'll just send them via mail this weekend :/
Still it would be nice to get a reply :/

They sent my email invite to the wrong addy (they had the right one, but they typed it wrong).

I was REALLY worried when I didn't get anything, but luckily Ian helped :thumb:

I emailed AND faxed scans of flight tickets, but it's probably too soon to hear back.

They said you have until 14th July to send, so maybe they will send everything out then?

but are we getting the thing in the mail berfore or after we send the sheet from the first E-mail back??

yeap thats my question too..... i believe a few of us have emailed them our flight details and our hotel bookings to affirm that we are going to worlds but so far is what we have done sufficient??

The Sheet that came with the E-Mail says one should return a travel vertification and a winner checklist via mail?
Is the winner checklist the sheet itself? Because it reads "invite checklist"
*confusion*

The Sheet that came with the E-Mail says one should return a travel vertification and a winner checklist via mail?
Is the winner checklist the sheet itself? Because it reads "invite checklist"
*confusion*

You need to include your Hotel and Flight information proving that your are indeed going to San Diego.

Drew

I can include flight vertification, but I'll stay at a friends house and then i'll stay with someoen else who won a paid invite :/

Another newbie question, HOW DO I WRITE IN ADOBE READER DOCUMENTS? I just need to write 3 words to fill this thing out but it wont let me :(
Cant be possible that i'll have to print & rescan this :(

E:/ I've just send this message to [email protected]
Should this be enough/to I need to send it somewhere else xD ?

Hi,

I just have a few questions concerning the worlds invites.
I received the email that says I earned an invite but still I havent received the competitor information packet.
And right now I'm just a bit worried since I already have my flight booked and dont want to loose my invite. So will it be ok if I send the travel vertification via mail?
Also the mail says that one should return a "Winner Checklist" but the Document itself it titled "Invitee Checklist". Are those the same or do I need another document that I didnt receive via mail?

I also can only include a flight vertification and nothing about hotels since I will stay at a friends house and share a room with someone else at hilton who won a paid invite afterwards.

I'll include the travel vertification and the invitee checklist.
Please just tell me if this mail is sufficiant or if I need to send something else / send it somewhere else / wait for the packet to arrive here.

Please note that I will definitly attend worlds, since right now I'm a bit frightened of losing my invite.

Thanks

David Sturm (129433)

Last edited:
There is a Winner Checklist and an Invitee Checklist. They are similar.

main features...

Winner Checklist
  • Tells you you won a travel award
  • asks you to confirm that your MyPokemon account is up to date.
  • tells you to complete the online travel registration.
  • asks you to return the Winner checklist and release form and W-9 for USA layers only
Invitee Checklist
  • Tells you you won an invite asks you to confirm if you are going/not going/ undecided
  • asks you to confirm that your MyPokemon account is up to date.
  • tells you to return the winner (sic) checklist and travel verification
Acrobat reader does not allow you to edit pdf files. There is an online tool that could help http://www.pdfescape.com I didn't use it but it seems to do the trick.

THis is really pissing me off, I emailed PUI but I just get a reply that they're still busy with US NAts

"A majority of the Customer Service team are out assisting with operation of the U.S. National Championship tournaments in St. Louis, Missouri from June 23, through June 29."

Then the Information Packet still isnt here, and I still havent one of those Winner Checklists >:[
I just emailed them my flight data and the Invitee Checklist (after pritning & rescaning it...)
I only hope that they meant that I should send them the Invitee Checlist and just didnt change it.
Still how am I supposed to return this letter till the 15th if I still havent received it?
I still dont know if this email is sufficant, I basically dont know ANYTHING.

And the time limit is almost up, if it goes on like this I'll loose my invite.
I can do nothing but email them but I dont get a reply, the stupid packet still isnt here and I dont even know what I should send to them (since I dont have one of those Winner Checklists...)

Even if they're busy, a short statement from someone in charge would really be niceso I atleast know whats going on (I'm not the only one with that problem...)

~~~

"Rating based invitations do NOT include travel awards, and players receiving
these invitations must mail, email or fax verification of their intent to
attend via travel receipts such as hotel reservations or travel itineraries
no later than July 14th , 2008 or lose their seat in the event."

2008?

Yoshi, you receive EITHER a winner checklist OR an Invitee checklist. Not BOTH. The only reason I know what they both say is because my eldest son finished 1st in UK seniors and the youngest finished 2nd in UK Juniors. So we got one of each form. Winner checklist for the eldest and Invitee checklist for the youngest.

The email says that I should return my Winner Checklist...
Then it also says I shall return it till Juli 2008, seems like they were in a rush :/

Then the Information Packet still isnt here, and I still havent one of those Winner Checklists >:[
I just emailed them my flight data and the Invitee Checklist (after pritning & rescaning it...)
I only hope that they meant that I should send them the Invitee Checlist and just didnt change it.
Still how am I supposed to return this letter till the 15th if I still havent received it?
I still dont know if this email is sufficant, I basically dont know ANYTHING.

And the time limit is almost up, if it goes on like this I'll loose my invite.
I can do nothing but email them but I dont get a reply, the stupid packet still isnt here and I dont even know what I should send to them (since I dont have one of those Winner Checklists...)

Same problem here. I emailed them twice now to send them a scan of our hotel reservation and I asked them to confirm that they received the email. They didn't reply yet :(

I asked Dave about this on Saturday at the Prof Cup and he said he wasn't even sure information packages would be mailed out by snailmail... I also only have 1 more week to handle everything, and I know they're busy at POP, but some information would be nice... :/

I got a reply. The took my sheet and my flight data and everything is ok with it and I'm in. If you sent the same it should be ok, I guess they just need some time.

I asked Dave if there would be a list on the official website (like last year) with all names of invite winners and markings on those who confirmed their attendance.

That would help a lot of us knowing they received our paperwork.

I asked Dave if there would be a list on the official website (like last year) with all names of invite winners and markings on those who confirmed their attendance.

That would help a lot of us knowing they received our paperwork.

That would be great .. just a small note i have yet to receive my MAIL version of my invite too... wondeirng who else is on the same par .... so that we can all just keep each other updated

cheers

Back